A complete waste of ad space!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1973567

Really? This is what you think is going to get attention? how did you get that picture, take it through four sheets of wax paper?

I understand you are trying to hide something, almost every person alive is. But a complete blur isn't the way to do it.

It got your attention..lol
Js
It got your attention..lol
Js Originally Posted by CashmereLove
Yes, but for the wrong reasons.

Now yours on the other hand..... (sweet).
Agreed Rover. Sketchy pics make everyone hide. Least with real pics, there is always someone who will like what they see. Shouldn't hide behind a blur.
so glad, it's not my glasses.

I guess you can get a general description/idea of her appearance from pic.

some do intentionally, some because of technology problems.
Rovie dont be mean or I am going to have to spank you when i see you again!

It doesn't look (to me) to be an intentional blurring effect or concealment. The light is behind the subject, creating a dark center around the intended target of the picture.
She did say she was new. Don't be so harsh, she'll learn.
I'm sorry, everyone. It was the first thing I opened, I hadn't had any Balvenie yet to take the edge off, and I get an image that is much larger than the screen and out of focus on top of that. Like a dumbass I scrolled down so I could scroll over and find out it didn't get any better. I should have just hit back on moved on.

I'm sorry, everyone. It was the first thing I opened, I hadn't had any Balvenie yet to take the edge off, and I get an image that is much larger than the screen and out of focus on top of that. Like a dumbass I scrolled down so I could scroll over and find out it didn't get any better. I should have just hit back on moved on. Originally Posted by Rover14
Shut up and count your blessings. Strawberry Skye now wants to spank you. (Pics or it never happened!)
Shut up and count your blessings. Strawberry Skye now wants to spank you. (Pics or it never happened!) Originally Posted by CoverMe
Do you really want to see my unbelievably white ass? Ain't no sun been on them buns in decades.
I assume camera or phone or something. whatever.

If you look at it, reminds me of a painting. like an impressionist from a hundred years ago.(I realize the leg tat, cell phone,and shorts not of the era) I know blurry, but is something interesting.

look at pic again, maybe just me.