Looks like Abra back in town

prob in town for Mardi Gras. Available Sunday

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nly-24/7785872

Abra! New pictures, sexy little ... one day only... - 24

Hey guys, you may know me as the former Abra of St Louis...
I'll be back Sunday only!!
Rates, pictures, and info can be found on my site...

AbbyAmour dot com

or google "Abby Amour"

Please fill out a reservation request...
Poster's age: 24

• Post ID: 7785872 stlouis

Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:58 PM

I think I remember seeing her post on backpage before I moved out of Saint Louis in August. I didn't know she moved, I thought she just stopped hobbying. She is in Indiana now it looks like. Interesting. You are probably correct, all about Mardi Gras.
It's weird she would post on BP and not on the local boards? Also she lists no phone number...U have to fill out a contact form on her web site. IMHO She is worth every penny!
Good to know, I almost saw her before I moved awhile ago. Now that I am in town again I guess I will have an opportunity again. And yes, it is rather odd she would post on backpage when that is very unsecure and risky. Guess that's why she has you go to her site. Glad you think she is worth it.
I saw her on more than one occasion. I would see her again. She was always great with me. Still looks good.
And coming back through a second time. I saw her once when she lived here and, I don't know, at the current cost listed on her site seems kinda high. Would have to be really off the charts fun. Maybe at the rate she was at when she lived here I would.

Abra! Will be back in town Sunday 2/26 ~ Hot Petite Brunette - 24

Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:31 AM

I will be back in St Louis on Sunday 2/26.
Please fill out a reservation form at AbbyAmour dot com

Cheers!
Poster's age: 24

• Post ID: 7803236 stlouis
Saw her last Sunday. Said she might make a few Sunday trips back to the Lou. Prices are up but so is performance. Imho
Ok, so the last couple days she has been posting with her old friend (and i think scheduler) Violet. Now back in the day @ $250 with Abra was a tad high compared to the market but worth it. Even if was at $300 it may be doable. But at $400 for just her, not for me.

Now, add to that she is advertising with Violet. When Abra left last year, Violet advertised at, what, 250? Then went to 200. In the last few days she advertised with Abra for 700-800. So is Violet worth 300-400 (assuming Abra is at 400) or is Abra worth 500-600 (assuming Violet is staying at 200)?

So, who has seen Abra in the last few weeks? Is she worth the additional premium? What is different from when she left last year? Post a review. Violet not my thing so not concerned with that.

~`~Abra and Violet together again! This friday only!~`~ - 25

Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:03 PM
Reply: click here
The opportunity comes very rarely for a man to have it all at once so take advantage of it while you can gentlemen! This will be Abras last trip here for about a year!

Abra-5'4, 110 lbs, 34A, gorgeous, fun, flirty rawwwwrrrrrrr bodied little type.

Violet-5'6, curvy smaller type bbw, beautiful, sexy green bedroom eyes who loves to please!

Abra and Violet, WOW!

$800 for an hour of un-rushed sensory overload!

314-717-5549
Poster's age: 25

View this ad
Saw her last Sunday. Said she might make a few Sunday trips back to the Lou. Prices are up but so is performance. Imho Originally Posted by juiceman01

maybe a review would be in order. If her performance is 'up' as you state, maybe explain how. Is she offering greek?
My personal opinion: no woman is worth 4 Benjamins an hour.

Period. (I think $350 is pushing it, myself.)

For $400, I can get 90 minutes to two hours with a lady I know will make me feel wonderful. And if I can get both quality and quantity (of time), I'm going to go that route.

If Abra can command $400/hour, great. If anyone wants to pay that tariff, more power to him. I envy his apparently unlimited hobby budget.

But I'll pass.

Cheers,

bcg (again, JMHO)
My personal opinion: no woman is worth 4 Benjamins an hour.

Period. (I think $350 is pushing it, myself.)

For $400, I can get 90 minutes to two hours with a lady I know will make me feel wonderful. And if I can get both quality and quantity (of time), I'm going to go that route.

If Abra can command $400/hour, great. If anyone wants to pay that tariff, more power to him. I envy his apparently unlimited hobby budget.

But I'll pass.

Cheers,

bcg (again, JMHO) Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

BC Guy...guess you need to travel to ATL and see Reece. You'll change your mind about paying TOP $ for what you get. "TOTAL GFE Package"!!!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=reeceatlanta
Or, BCG can FINALLY FINALLY make it to Springfield like he has been threatening to do for, oh, a good 6 months now!!
Or, BCG can FINALLY FINALLY make it to Springfield like he has been threatening to do for, oh, a good 6 months now!! Originally Posted by thickgrlswag
I figure I'll give you the courtesy of plenty of time to get your excuses why you can't see me in order... "Um... the toilet exploded. That and the fish tank needs cleaning, and after that there's the meeting of the Ladies' Knitting Circle and Terrorist Society..."

Cheers,

bcg
Wonder if her rates will be the same this time.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ell-25/8662250

If someone see her, post a review (or if you saw her last time post one). At $400 wont see her, just curious how she has stepped it up to warrant the rate increase.
I've not seen her, but if she values herself at $400 who am I to knock it? If the rate is too rich for your blood then move on, whining about it on a board is very unlikely to change it.

She doesn't have to "warrant" or justify anything in regards to her increased rate. It is her rate. A provider sets her rate based on how she values herself and her time and what she thinks the market can bear to bring her the amount of business she desires. That is her decision, no justification or increased service level required. If the market can't or won't support the rate set by a provider then the provider will make adjustments.