Used rubbers...

With so many threads about screening, license plates, employment verification, and counting the hairs on a hobbyist's ass, here is something that can (possibly) be taken into consideration when visiting a provider.

Do you guys ever wonder what happens to the used rubbers that is left at a provider'a incall?

I mean, think about it. A provider could be sending your jizz off to the sperm bank so someone else can put it in a turkey baster and impregnate half of Dallas.

So guys, what are your thoughts on this? Have you ever thought about this? Have you ever took the (used) rubber with you?

Or better yet,

Do you even CARE where you put your DNA?

Looking forward to everyone's comments. I think we all need a little bit of humor on a rainy day.
I thought they were rinsed out and recycled on the next client. Are you saying....?

Flushing sounds are reassuring.
I remove and flush them my self....
  • Kmac
  • 03-26-2014, 11:10 AM
.....Swallow
.....Swallow Originally Posted by Kmac
Only if it tastes good. Otherwise, CIM/COF/COB/COP/COH/COA!
I thought the provider saved them and hung them from her Christmas tree.
Reminds me of an episode of Spin city where one of Mike's girlfriends had saved them and the team mounted a "rescue" mission.

But I go with Old Grump and Gladius
I think in the few decades that I have been hobbying, there has been one or two times I have cum inside the condom, so actually whatever they do with used condoms, if they do not dispose of the them, quite frankly I do not want to know!!
  • Kmac
  • 03-26-2014, 11:44 AM
Only if it tastes good. Otherwise, CIM/COF/COB/COP/COH/COA! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Good point BSB! So many options! Guess I can slow down on the pineapple juice then!
I always take the condom off when the guy is done and I tell him to lay back and relax while I go flush it and get him a towel to clean up some along with a water.. I never have or had any weird intentions with any of my clients' used condoms LOL

That's just creepy...
I don't cum in a condom. A mouth is sooooo much better.
Hmmm...when y'all run to the bathroom to spit (some of you, anyway) it could be another way to save the juice.

If a Provider told me I'm the daddy you better believe we gonna do the DNA mambo. Vasectomies scare the shit outta me. It's why I don't like ball peen hammers and pliers.
  • HDnTX
  • 03-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Had a neighbor many years ago; drain stopped up and plumber cleaned out drain. machine came back with a used rubber....... he and his wife did not use them.
I always flush them. A few years ago there was a local provider who used to save & keep the used rubbers in the freezer with the Hobbiests names on the bag.
Whatever happened to the queen of sploogesicles?
  • hd
  • 03-26-2014, 12:55 PM
Never concerned me when dealing with established eccie or P411 ladies, it's the ones from BP or CL (who I don't deal with) that would worry me about coming back with evidence of rape or something else that could create problems.