Providers with face pics.

It is certainly true that there are many hobbyists among us that would fuck anything that will hold still long enough. And granted, a nice body is a valuable asset and a strong selling point, but, for some of us, it isn't the top priority. Personally, I would rather have a cute girl with an average body than someone I didn't find attractive, even if she had a killer bod. So my hat is off to the providers who put themselves out there and post face pictures. And to those who will, at least, provide face pics privately, if requested. While I completely understand the need for security for some ladies, I just wanted to let those that do know that there are lots of guys who appreciate your effort.
I am definitely one of them.
I agree .. the face is just as important as the body ,, eyes and lips skin so nice ... I did take a change on "that hot nurse" and was pleased but I have been with others that I might not of scheduled if I had known ... thanks again ladies
face >>> body

face + skills >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> body

That's pretty much my evaluation formula. Served me pretty well, so far, in and out of the hobby.
you welcome you naughty thing you!
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
If it wasn't for my obsession with a great bbbj, I'd fuck the shit out her...maybe a doubles???? Number????
If it wasn't for my obsession with a great bbbj, I'd fuck the shit out her...maybe a doubles???? Number???? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Here's the rest of that pic. What was that about an obsession?

NO.
If it wasn't for my obsession with a great bbbj, I'd fuck the shit out her...maybe a doubles???? Number???? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Sorry. NO.
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
OK. One more time. No.
I always get a giggle when gents meet me at the door and exclaim "You're SO pretty!!". I guess there must be a lot of unpleasant surprises in the face department...

On the one hand, I'd love to show my face. It is one of my best, if not my best, physical feature. But in this age, the internet is forever. The mask shots I occasionally post for brief periods of time are as close to face shots as I ever get. I have future plans that would be essentially destroyed if my face were ever associated with this industry. Plus, I do like a sense of anonymity that I get when I go to social gatherings.

I used to send a face pic if a gent was insistent upon it. Then, I found out that someone had taken it upon themselves to share said imagine with others. As the saying goes... one bad apple.....a lot of gents, no matter how well screened.. get that teenage boy sense of "I have her underwear.. wanna see it".
It is certainly true that there are many hobbyists among us that would fuck anything that will hold still long enough. And granted, a nice body is a valuable asset and a strong selling point, but, for some of us, it isn't the top priority. Personally, I would rather have a cute girl with an average body than someone I didn't find attractive, even if she had a killer bod. So my hat is off to the providers who put themselves out there and post face pictures. And to those who will, at least, provide face pics privately, if requested. While I completely understand the need for security for some ladies, I just wanted to let those that do know that there are lots of guys who appreciate your effort.
I am definitely one of them. Originally Posted by daty/o
I agree 100% and even tho there have been rare occasions when I have done it, I would not see a provider for a session unless I can see her face, either via her showcase pics or she emailed them to me privately. IMO, the hobby is suppose to be a sure thing, that is what the $$$ is for, so there should be no mystery or having to imagine whether or not the provider is pretty in the face.

I think those ads that have none of the provider's face in them or the face has been blurred out are hilarious when they say that they look just like their pics.
For me, when I meet a provider who never has face pics, I'm never dissappointed, however looking at their bodies, I'm imaginging a great featurred faces, but they're usually just basic - not as stunning or striking - just your average chick..
I personally don't have issues not showing my face, and find that most are pleasantly surprised when they meet me. I mean us girls go in totally blind

Every provider I've met who didn't show their face was pretty. We make a living out of this. If we had a busted face, no teeth, were crosseyed, etc, we would not be surviving in this industry
Here's the rest of that pic. What was that about an obsession?

Originally Posted by daty/o
Whatever, that face could be Bush, Hannity, or Limbaugh and some of you diehards would be trying to set up a double along with Van Sustren (sp? Sorry, I don't really watch the news).