Lawn management

• Luxie
  • 09-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Sooooo, I had a crazy idea and wanted to think what you Gents thought! For my birthday last week I decided to dye my hair pink - yes pink! Lol. I currently also have a bush that needs some, let's just say horticulture management. How cute (or crazy..) would it be to make sure the carpet matches the drapes? I'd wax it into a fun little design as well...

Opinions?

Obligatory photo!

Like the bush but no pink on the carpet please.
I would pay to see that.
I'd pay to eat that!
Pink all around sounds like fun.
Love the Bush! I wish more women would quit shaving completely bald. In terms of color. Do what you like. Pink would be different.
I would have to agree I would pay to lick that pink carpet
  • Luxie
  • 09-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Haha! I guess it would grow out anyway so why not? May have to experiment with this very soon. Not sure this is what the state boards had in mind when they gave me my cosmetology license but hey!
I think I would be concerned about the coloring stuff so close to such sensitive areas and the most likely place for things to be absorbed into the blood stream.
She said she's a professional....in more ways than one I am a fan of dyes and color, if you don't like it than its only temporary right. I would like to see that Miss Fox
Keep it all natural Fox, I don't like the color myself. And I do agree with Titan, love the bush, and your pics are awesome.