Can someone explain to me why providers almost never include weekends?

Hi all, it always seems to me when providers come to our area they very rarely include weekends?? I work during the week and have a hard getting time off.
The only thing I can think of is the room rates are more?? Thoughts??
Never really noticed that.. BBG just posted an ad that she'll be here next weekend.
Never really noticed that.. BBG just posted an ad that she'll be here next weekend. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Hi Warren, she must of edited her post or I’m just blind. She is arriving Sunday which unfortunately does not work as Saturdays are my only day off. Maybe some other providers will chime in as why they do not include weekends..
Hi all, it always seems to me when providers come to our area they very rarely include weekends?? I work during the week and have a hard getting time off.
The only thing I can think of is the room rates are more?? Thoughts?? Originally Posted by ChocolateChipCharlie
It usually depends on whether the provider is doing a tour or if Albany is their only destination, which is more of the case for regional providers. Providers that are on larger tours often plan for their weekend stops to coincide with larger cities nearby such as NYC, Boston, etc., which gives them better exposure.
They need a break too. Weekdays are best it's the work week.
It’s just a personal preference that I usually start a trip on a Sunday. In Upstate, weekends are slow. I continue to get more weekend requests for this area though. My last Albany trip I came out Saturday due to demand. If ongoing demand is there I can always start every Albany trip on a Saturday.
  • TSlyC
  • 02-25-2018, 05:42 PM
It’s just a personal preference that I usually start a trip on a Sunday. In Upstate, weekends are slow. I continue to get more weekend requests for this area though. My last Albany trip I came out Saturday due to demand. If ongoing demand is there I can always start every Albany trip on a Saturday. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I suppose it does boil down to indicated demand. I knew I was coming to Albany and should have gathered a few people to help me convince you to be around while I was there.

One day, I suppose.
I suppose it does boil down to indicated demand. I knew I was coming to Albany and should have gathered a few people to help me convince you to be around while I was there.

One day, I suppose. Originally Posted by TSlyC
You can see me in gold ‘ol Binghamton or Ithaca, though :-).
Lol the the bulk of my touring actually includes the weekends Fri thru Sunday (and sometimes Monday). Due to my civvie employment.

The only thing I can think of is the room rates are more?? Thoughts?? Originally Posted by ChocolateChipCharlie
When I'm on major tours, weekends can't be helped, but they are slow.

Most gents are able to get away during the work week more often than the weekend.

My next tour to Albany actually ENDS on a Sunday this time. So I'll be around the entire weekend.

*curtsy*
Could be some have families and its harder for them to "get away" when families are home..

Supply and demand (as pointed out already)

Maybe if incall they cant use it during weekends bc of neighbor's being home..

Hotel costs...

I know a girl that its hard for her to get a babysitter on weekends..
"Hard time getting off." Funny.
"Hard time getting off." Funny. Originally Posted by Baseline

Rotflmao!!
"Hard time getting off." Funny. Originally Posted by Baseline
Funny is right!! I can’t believe I typed this lol...