Mugshot Websites

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Texa...son-County-TX/ (staff edit; ztonk)

The above link is for WILCO and is updated daily.

The one at Austin American Stateman is usually 2 to 3 weeks old. Nothing current.

Is there one for Travis County that is current and if so please copy and paste a link.
This thread should be considered outing and you sir should be given an extended vacation.
He hasn't tried to link any names to handles on this board. He certainly didn't try to link any specific handle to any particular person, so where's the outing? Unless you're saying that one of the people pictured is a member of the board... the only way to support that claim would be to connect a board handle to one of these people yourself. In which case, YOU would be guilty of an outing...
Hmmm... you seem really concerned about the mugshot site outing someone, LM. Are you concerned on a personal level about what might be exposed? Hmmm...?
He hasn't tried to link any names to handles on this board. He certainly didn't try to link any specific handle to any particular person, so where's the outing?

I never said he did connect any handles & names now did I?? The key word in my post was "SHOULD". Pay attention to detail "Genius". The fact that, that flew right over your clueless head does not surprise me in the least bit

Unless you're saying that one of the people pictured is a member of the board... the only way to support that claim would be to connect a board handle to one of these people yourself. In which case, YOU would be guilty of an outing... Originally Posted by Bobave
No where in my post did connect anyone to anything, I was simply voicing my opinion, which I am entitled to do. Don't like it?? Too fucking bad get over it. I knew someone like you would come along and say exactly what you did. So thank you "Smart One". That's the difference between people like you and people like. I plan two steps ahead while people like you just wanna run your worthless mouths.

The fact that you are defending someone like Treetop does not surprise me either, you both are on the same level.

And yes I still stand by my statement. This post is highly inappropriate for a board like this. Posting links to websites that provides people full identity whether or not they are a member here should not be allowed. Once again just my opinion, you do not have to agree, your word is irrelevant anyway.

Now if you don't mind I am in the middle of watching one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. "Atomic Blonde" Charlize Theron is an ageless beauty who is smoking hot with bleach blonde hair.

Do yourself a favor and FOAD, cause you will not win against me. Not a chance.
Hmmm... you seem really concerned about the mugshot site outing someone, LM. Are you concerned on a personal level about what might be exposed? Hmmm...? Originally Posted by Bobave
Fucking DUMB!!!

*smfh*
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Texa...165535035.html

The above link is for WILCO and is updated daily. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Ah did NOT know thet Sideshow Bob had a kid thet lived 'roundt h'yar!
He hasn't tried to link any names to handles on this board. He certainly didn't try to link any specific handle to any particular person, so where's the outing? Unless you're saying that one of the people pictured is a member of the board... the only way to support that claim would be to connect a board handle to one of these people yourself. In which case, YOU would be guilty of an outing... Originally Posted by Bobave
No. If information in his post is used to connect a member here to their real identity he would also be guilty of outing.

For example. You and I met but I do not know your actual name or anything about you. IF however YOU were the person pictured in his post he would have outed your real world identity to me correct?

Not everything has to be apparent to people seeing a post to understand the implications of the post having been made.
No. If information in his post is used to connect a member here to their real identity he would also be guilty of outing.

For example. You and I met but I do not know your actual name or anything about you. IF however YOU were the person pictured in his post he would have outed your real world identity to me correct?

Not everything has to be apparent to people seeing a post to understand the implications of the post having been made. Originally Posted by Whispers
LM and Whisper are both right here, OP find someing else to post then that crap!

IB
Then every link posted with names and photos could be considered outing. Lot's of people post news articles.
Then every link posted with names and photos could be considered outing. Lot's of people post news articles. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
That is correct and if it was a news article that had a picture of a member here and a name then the person that posted it could/should be banned.

Posting the name of the website as well as linking to it would be fine. If you link to a specific picture on it you take a risk.
^^^ I think it is outing when you provide a link that shows pictures with name.
The above link is for WILCO and is updated daily.

I meant to just post the main web page but made a truly honest mistake. Trust me.

I hope the mods change the link because I feel terrible.
Outing ............. you need a vacation! Ignorance is not a defense.
There was NO justifiable reason to post the link. This is not a legal-discussion forum. Your intent was misguided at best and ban-worthy at worst.

Do us a favor and take a vacay from the site. Do yourself a favor and spend some time in quiet self-reflection; your posts are becoming increasingly unhinged. You need some mental/emotional healing. Nothing wrong with therapy and intervention; I’ve been there more than once.

Best wishes, Treetop.