URL / Website: www.babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: A few dances and other stuff in the ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black, wavy
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite with mm Cs. Fit body with wavy hair and a few tattoos on her right leg
Recommendation: Yes
I'M JUST WONDERING HOW'S THIS A YES CONSIDERING SHE LITERALLY DUPED YOU OFF YOUR MONEY?
Always I mean Always know the $ before you sign a contract. I hate to be mean but do you guys have any "balls"? Man up. Get back in the driver seat and stop getting taken to the cleaners. Your response to her should have been " There will not be a next time. The cost of a dance is $20 and I gave you "x" as a tip" and walk away.
Strippers do not advertise like providers as far as what they will and will not do and when you get a glance, never judge one by dances they perform for another customer, especially if it something(s) she does you do not like because that customer may enjoy. Then you have the strippers who do the same broken record, good or bad, to every customer as well.

That is why you have to chat with her BEFORE any lap dancing commences.

If she refuses to do so, refuse dances from her. If she does not care what you like with/from dances, refuse dances from her. Always be set on fee before you get those dances, so there are no surprises either way.

If you do not do this and just say yes to dances when they ask or you just get dances without the conversation beforehand, it is your fault when they tell you their fee over and above for extras they did after the fact. So you either make a scene or pay the inflation as the OP put it.
@wile spoken like a true vet. I always like to chat before and if they're quick to just do dances its always a no.