Shave or Wax? Man parts vs Lady parts

So....I've often wondered who actually faces the most challenge when it comes to going bare in the privates.

I've only had a wax done one time. Really, it wasnt that bad and even a bit stimulating

Although I do mostly shave rather than wax because it can become very costly and time consuming to get to the salon and do so.

Now...I was with a gentleman just last week, who had the absolute smoothest clean up job I have ever seen or felt!
I didn't have the "balls" to ask him if he had waxed (literally...lol)!, but even the thought of a shave or a wax I can only imagine would be a bit more challenging than women.

Do you shave or wax .... and how hard or painful of a task is it?

Torre

PS. - Just wanted to say ....It's good to be back on the scene!
I've been A-WALL for a while just enjoying some time with family.
Hope to hear from all of my friends in ECCIE land!
I have really sensitive skin so I just keep things pretty closely trimmed. Aside from the fact that I don't like the look of a completely shaved area (on me) I also can't shave down there without causing a rash and/or nicking my yam bag. I even tried one of those personal grooming kits for men and sure enough I nicked my nuts despite being very careful.

The idea of waxing my nutsaq is so horrific I can't even begin to imagine.
I once dated an esthetician who recommends waxing over shaving, supposed to be better for your skin and lasts much longer. I do shave, but I use a electric body groomer which does a decent job. But I agree with Brandonfan on shaving the nut sack, can't really get a close shave.
Duct tape works best for manscaping. Leave the roll on your dash for a bout 10 minutes to let the glue get nice and soft. Then slap it on and rip it off.
Shaving works best for me. I work up a good woody and cover with lotion. It takes a little time but I can get it bare as a babies bottom.
I had laser hair removal done since I have super sensitive skin.. was by far the best way to go.. even a few guys have gone and had it done after seeing mine And boy are they soooo smooth when they do!
Wow! Pyramider....what balls you do have! Duct Tape holds its reputation in even more mysterious ways! Ever have an S&M gal take care of that for you?

RedHeadedJulie - I like the idea of laser. Is it expensive and are their multiple sessions to get the job done?
  • BLM69
  • 08-25-2018, 08:03 PM
Duct tape works best for manscaping. Leave the roll on your dash for a bout 10 minutes to let the glue get nice and soft. Then slap it on and rip it off. Originally Posted by pyramider
I would pay to hear you pull off that tape off, a quality razor works good for the sack area, I was scared to try it the first time but it's not bad at all, just don't try to sink in the razor like other areas of the body
When I was growing up you could fix anything with duct tape and balling wire w a pair of pliers. These days maybe not. I do kinda man scape myself in the shower with a very safety razor and have been laughed at a few times for my lack of effort. I don't have a hairy body butt where I have hair on my head and privates...its some damn good hair I even get lol some grey hi lights to look more mature.
What BLM said. The ultra-cheap disposable razors don't work very well but the more expensive ones do. The cheap ones will nick you no matter how careful you are. I tried using my Norelco electric razor on my scrotum once and wound up with a really bad razor burn that took a few days to heal. Lesson learned.
This sounds like a fetish I'd expect to come across while reading Another Realm.

Duct tape works best for manscaping. Leave the roll on your dash for a bout 10 minutes to let the glue get nice and soft. Then slap it on and rip it off. Originally Posted by pyramider
RedHeadedJulie - I like the idea of laser. Is it expensive and are their multiple sessions to get the job done? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I got it done about 10/11 years ago.. was 5k then on a sale I did full Brazilian, under arms, and legs.. I am not sure what the prices are now. It took 4 treatments and I can come back anytime to get touch-ups done if I ever need to. (which I have not yet!)
Gillette Venus is the best way to go get it wet with warm water , after use let it dry out as the gel will
last longer , I use this on my lady parts
Yes Even For The Men Parts
it has a gel on the blades so no soap or shaving cream .. when shaving have your skin went with water as warm as you can for like 5 min in the shower , this helps the skin soften up
Shave with the grain of the hair , if it grows down shave downwards or if it grows up shave upwards

I would be happy to help out with shaving ,
Torre

PS. - Just wanted to say ....It's good to be back on the scene!
I've been A-WALL for a while just enjoying some time with family.
Hope to hear from all of my friends in ECCIE land! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Torre, Let me be one of the first to welcome such a beautiful lady back to the scene. I can't wait to experience the pleasure of your company.