Bng Car dates?

Just wondering ladies, who loves the thrill of it? I'm wanting to take notes for the future
Too risky and too uncomfortable. It was cool in high school but we are grown now.
yep car dates are for the track girls ..
and nothing like a bed , floor ,washing machine, chair , couch
gas station bath room
Not to mention you are going to be classified as a registered sex offender if you are caught
Noway!
that's right get busted in a car doing it =sex offender
and if it's your car it could get in-pounded
how would you explained that to the SO

Not to mention you are going to be classified as a registered sex offender if you are caught Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
  • BLM69
  • 10-14-2018, 11:56 AM
There's plenty of providers here that offer it, put a ISO for this and they will post up
  • grean
  • 10-18-2018, 12:40 PM
that's right get busted in a car doing it =sex offender
and if it's your car it could get in-pounded
how would you explained that to the SO Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Really? That seems extreme.
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2018, 02:26 PM
Really? That seems extreme. Originally Posted by grean
Don't believe the scare tactics from these women, find yourself a secluded spot such a industrial park, hotel parking, big park, community college parking and so on, sports fields benches are great if it's late at night, the night time or late afternoon are always better, get some dark tinted windows and a front sun cover if day tricking. Always park where you can see any traffic coming your way
Really? That seems extreme. Originally Posted by grean
Look it up. It’s very true.
I don't know what's up with everybody else but car dates are fun as hell lol
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2018, 06:14 PM
I don't know what's up with everybody else but car dates are fun as hell lol Originally Posted by kushella
It's always the same women who chime in with the negativity, this hobby is for everyone and everything, not just the uneducated tricks who don't know any better that they're after.
I personally wouldn't do it with a provider (have done it quite a few times with civvies) but there's always someone willing. Now whether it's a provider you actually "want"..that's a different story.
I’ve done car bj for years now
Never got caught
It could be nerve wrecking ur first time but I like the rush definitely, long as u pick a great spot , have some what kinda tint windows, and be out the spot within a few mins you should be just fine if u keep a look out. Lmao
I definitely enjoy Car Dates . !!