Dallas Dommes, sweet Sadists and adorable subs

Hey, Ladies! I am looking for intel on the only 2 dungeons I could find in the Dallas area. Fet groupies jus't don't paint an accurate description in a lot of cases. I like that the one has some midweek activities, which is usually when I am visiting the area. Thank you in advance.
Are you telling me there are no kinky people in Dallas? I thought Dallas had everything!!
I had a friend d that recently went to infliction ? I’ll get a report and post it here.

http://www.inflictionhall.com/inflic...ll-events.html
There's two in the Dallas area. Infliction Hall is attached to the Eden swingers club formerly known as DFW Players Club. DFW Dungeon is somewhere off 35 and they try to keep a pretty low profile. I think they're trying to avoid city code enforcement to avoid what happened to Sanctuary for the Lifestyle arts. Both allow sex on prem. I do not know what their current stance on single males is.
Most dungeons do not have a policy on single males. Not like the swinger clubs. Thank you for the information and I await your report, playerplano.
I visit both DFW Dungeon and Infliction quite often. Most of the locals aren't particularly keen about the owners because they're both swingers and not really lifestylers, but I much prefer DFW for classes and the crowd. Infliction is more clubby and not really an educational-type setting and because there is a swingers club next door, you will often get overflow from that; nonetheless, they have lots of furniture and an outdoor area for smoking. DFW also has good furniture and throws good parties on the weekends.. just check FL for dates and times.
I visit both DFW Dungeon and Infliction quite often. Most of the locals aren't particularly keen about the owners because they're both swingers and not really lifestylers, but I much prefer DFW for classes and the crowd. Infliction is more clubby and not really an educational-type setting and because there is a swingers club next door, you will often get overflow from that; nonetheless, they have lots of furniture and an outdoor area for smoking. DFW also has good furniture and throws good parties on the weekends.. just check FL for dates and times. Originally Posted by ethicalslut
How strict is the single male policy? Say I were to find a female friend or two that wanted to go, are we supposed to stay together the whole time or can we go around and socialize?
Go on fetlife and see what their vetting processes are.
I wonder if they would flip out if I brought my masochists with me?
I visited dfwdungeon close to 635 and 35 for a “ tasting “ night. It was interesting a lot of things going on at maybe 7 areas. Seemed safe and clean but I didn’t see any actual sex if that’s what people are looking for. It wasn’t prohibited but the BDSM was certainly the focus. WALDT but I didn’t see many that would interest me outside the dungeon. I’ll be visiting Infliction too so I can compare.