Does no one like post orgasm torture, or is it just no one talks about it?

So I know it's not everyone's cup of tea- some guys are too sensitive after they cum.

I love it though- I lose all self control and it's intense.

Don't know many guys who enjoy it.

Haven't run across many women who either enjoy it, or more often even know what it is.

It's not just jack hammering when the guy finishes- you've got to build up and edge to get the full effect.

Is it that people just haven't tried it one way or another?

For the guys- I assume it's too intense.

For the women- if you don't enjoy or offer, why?

Just got to thinking about it and wondering.

Sometimes it seems I'm the only one that likes kink. Post orgasm torture, ball busting...
I clicked the link thinking this was going to be a thread about marriage.
I clicked the link thinking this was going to be a thread about marriage. Originally Posted by TinMan
Lol. Well played.
Can’t stand it. Exquisitely tender afterwards.
Been with ladies that used it as punishment or a power thing just to see me in pain. Lotta fucked up people of both genders and everything in between in this hobby.
i get realllly sensitive after cumming....but kinda of enjoy the sensation/pain when she keeps at it....my cock will start spazzing and jumping
So I know it's not everyone's cup of tea- some guys are too sensitive after they cum.

I love it though- I lose all self control and it's intense.

Don't know many guys who enjoy it.

For the women- if you don't enjoy or offer, why?

Just got to thinking about it and wondering.

Sometimes it seems I'm the only one that likes kink. Post orgasm torture, ball busting... Originally Posted by imixfoh2
Before I retired, and I'm considering coming back into the fold for a short time frame, there were a few clients that requested post-orgasmic torture and that's fine.

However, most men don't care for it and so it's not something that I would regularly do. Nor do I wish to be teased after orgasm myself.

As you mentioned above, it's a kink for some and therefore, not common. But I don't see a problem with asking anyone that you're visiting with to indulge you while you're together!!!

Maybe just ask them, or show them, what you're craving.

Seems simple enough. Good topic!

Always,
Elisabeth
Only got close to it once.
After release and she went to clean up, I asked her partner if she'd keep junior occupied. She did till I nearly had the uncontrollable urge to go to the bathroom and I had her relent.
I love edging with post orgasm torture. I’ll do it anyday anytime over and over. But I am into kink.