Geico saves you less then the lack of Dallas Providers

i have saved more with the lack of Dallas providers,
then the savings at Geico, with a lot of crickets.

must have been a bad week with the holiday coming up.
There is not a lack of providers in the Dallas area, just coupled with the lack of TCB skills of most ladies today and many out of a potential client's donation he is willing to part with.

For some reason, they ignore requests of guys they do not wish to see for some reason instead of replying "Thanks but no thanks" or "I was told/I heard by providers you have not been with BCD or other guys by anonymous email or text that you were a bad apple". With the lack of service and holier than thou attitudes and higher donation prices today, you are not missing much by the crickets you receive when contacting new to you providers.

If you have regulars, stick to them as the cumulative value of seeing different providers are continually declining, you are better off. Eventually, you see the desperation of providers placing ads just about everywhere possible to get their phone ringing (which is happening now and from many who ignore a potential repeat client).
Lack of providers??? Lol umm Dallas is definitely a top 5 city for having the highest number of providers.
Lack of providers??? Lol umm Dallas is definitely a top 5 city for having the highest number of providers. Originally Posted by KellyKiss
And a lot with the best skills around ..
Not all are lazy or give bad service !!
There is not a lack of providers in the Dallas area, just coupled with the lack of TCB skills of most ladies today and many out of a potential client's donation he is willing to part with. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

the ones i have been to connect with have great BCD skills

If you have regulars, stick to them as the cumulative value of seeing different providers are continually declining, you are better off. Eventually, you see the desperation of providers placing ads just about everywhere possible to get their phone ringing (which is happening now and from many who ignore a potential repeat client). Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

with over 50 oks on p4, i like strange some times.
i seen a provider for 120 months, she all ways guided me to go see others.
it was a way to show me how much better her BCD skills were.