I wonder???

i wonder how many gents are actually satisfied whth their providers? I mean i'm very upscale! How could you settle for trash, especially when most your commiting adultery? Like, you get what you pay for
Upscale doesn't refer to others as trash.

English major?
Upscale doesn't refer to others as trash.

English major? Originally Posted by monkmonk

Monkie, you know damn well that was "rood"

One persons trash is another persons treasure.... jus sayin.

Someone pass me some popcorn..with lots of butter
Nice showcase Brooklyn. Very nice legs. Here's a hug:
wow - I better fix some more kettle korn and sweet tea for this one.
It could get ugly.

BTW - one man's trash is another man's treasure (and vice versa)
Here at eccie we say WALDT.

Um.......ok. The moral of the story is????
Clearly we have two different definitions of upscale. Because the only one who looks like trash here, is you. Interesting self promotion/threAD, let me know how it works out?
What happened? Missy Mariposa your signature line is cute with the different faces but they have to pass your screening.
What happened? Missy Mariposa your signature line is cute with the different faces but they have to pass your screening. Originally Posted by sovanna
Wow sovanna your looking Goooood, when you gonna be in Houston??
I wonder??? who she is trying to offend; her trashy sister providers or her philandering, adulterous clients?
Did you just call your potential upscale clientele adulterers? It may be true, but if you were truly "up scale" you would realize discretion is one of the top qualities of a premium provider. Also, don't use the word "like" as a conjunction, or an adjective or noun for that matter. And...learn how to capitalize and use punctuation.

Every pretty girl has a pussy and, believe it or not, most guys would fuck a hole in the ground if it wore make-up. To answer your question, most guys are pretty dissatisfied or they wouldn't be here paying $300/hr for dumb girls who can't even hold a conversation much less possess a concept of discretion, time management or basic customer service skills.

There are some ("some!") AWESOME women on ECCIE but they are few and far between these days.