Robbed from a client on Eccie!!!!

Let me start off by saying i'm sort of new to Eccie but i'm very thorough when it comes to screening.....well he pm'd me and set an appointment, he came at set appointment time.....we greeted each other.collected donation. i set it on my dresser...proceeded with the bng he requested...finished..looked away for a few seconds.i looked back up he was sort of nervous.Honestly didn't pay it any mind..my mistake.. He proceeded to get dressed.then he was out the door...i went to my donation and seen a quantity was missing. i tried calling him back to get an understanding but as soon as i called him it forwarded me straight to voice mail...he is an 5'5" Chinese/Asian/Japanese average guy driving a grey two door Nissan.sport looking body... and his handle i wish i remembered .. i deleted my messages the night before appointment.full inbox.

but ladies please be on the look out...and screen screen screen dammit ;]
What an ass! Sorry to hear that Nina!
sorry to hear that! i hope you remember his handle or find it out some way.
Let me start off by saying i'm sort of new to Eccie but i'm very thorough when it comes to screening.....well he pm'd me and set an appointment, he came at set appointment time.....we greeted each other.collected donation. i set it on my dresser...proceeded with the bng he requested...finished..looked away for a few seconds.i looked back up he was sort of nervous.Honestly didn't pay it any mind..my mistake.. He proceeded to get dressed.then he was out the door...i went to my donation and seen a quantity was missing. i tried calling him back to get an understanding but as soon as i called him it forwarded me straight to voice mail...he is an 5'5" Chinese/Asian/Japanese average guy driving a grey two door Nissan.sport looking body... and his handle i wish i remembered .. i deleted my messages the night before appointment.full inbox.

but ladies please be on the look out...and screen screen screen dammit ;] Originally Posted by Nina_Versace
ladies i found the number its 469-499-xxxx

Never post real world info on ECCIE. That is outing and is one of the more severe violations. This info should go only within ladies area or PM. That is true of this whole thread.

From the top of the Alerts page:
Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

I do understand that you are new. Please take time to read the Forum Guidelines. It is a good idea to also look near the top of various forum pages to see what that forum is intended for. Alerts is for safety and security issues only. Financial issues do not belong here.

Torito
thanks for the info.. Sorry this happened to you.
I imagine the full number will be blocked due to rules on the board, you may want to check your sent messages to see if you have a reply sent to the user to get the handle or others who you used to screen the client.
I know hindsight is 20/20, but putting the money on the dresser in plain sight at the beginning of a session and leaving it there till the end should be a no-no. I know you want to make sure you are getting paid so you can see the money before you get started, but my advice is to open a drawer and sweep the money in it and close it when he looks away for a moment. In your case, as long as you are collecting the donation before the session, go ahead and put it in your purse and/or safe place where the money cannot be seen by the hobbyist, that way he has no chance of grabbing it and running out.
Sucks that happened to you honey,. But start putting your donation away and outta plain view that way you can prevent this from happening. Once again sorry this happened hun
Did other ladies on ECCIE vouch foir him? That would be important for others to know as well. If not, you might want to add that to your screening