Aloha ECCIE Ohana...

Aloha ka ko Ohana allow me introduce myself, my name is Jenna Dean but you can call me JD, sweetie pie or yours anytime you want. Raised on the Hawaiian Islands so spreading the Aloha is something I知 very familiar with. So regardless if your passing through town on work or play Or if you live on the big island, don稚 be shy go ahead and give me a try. PM for special and I値l be sure to please. You can also visit my website for more information. http://www.jennadeanz.com
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 8A08B405-66D2-4878-B668-D470479854CA.jpeg (187.0 KB, 221 views)
Welcome
Oh wow... welcome to the fun!!!
Hi love!!! Mahalo for the welcome. Hope to see you in Hawaii one day.
Well Aloha to you too darling. Pleased to meet you.
Welcome!
Welcome! Originally Posted by bamatide
Thank you. I知 just figuring this site out. I can be overwhelming at first trying to figure things out. Like now. I just figured out how to respond to each msg. Lol thank you kindly for the welcome.
Welcome

Welcome aboard sexy. Can you tell us more about your menu please?
Welcome aboard sexy. Can you tell us more about your menu please? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I sure can love. So sorry about that. Well first off I知 located on the Big Island of Hawai段 in Hilo. Outter island travel is possible with advanced notice. Incall is available as well with 24hr advanced notice outcall at least 1hr advanced notice. I offer GFE, MSOG (hr+ sessions), BBBJ, DATY,DATO, and more depending on our connection. I love what I do especially when we vibe. I知 not gonna lie I wish I could say I treat everyone the same but truth be told my services could be noted as ymmv but this is why hygiene is a must. The better the hygiene the better time together.
Incall
120qv 160hhr 220hr
Outcall
200hhr 250/300hr depends on location
For outter island visits there a 2hr minimum with a deposit that goes twirls the session.
I hope that helps hun. If anyone would like more information please PM me.
Welcome aboard hon!