CL Experience

Ok, so before I started the hobby and found this amazing site, I used to venture on CL to try to meet some random women and if the chance came up have a causal encounter. I had a couple of successions but needless to say it’s a lot of work. So, ever since I found ECCIE and to some extent BP I stayed away. There were a few times that I browsed and sent a few inquires but nothing major....unitl today.

So I am browsing the woman for men section (WFM) and saw an ad for "DTF now" with a pic of a man doing doggy to a woman. So I sent a response and I was asked to send a pic and my stats. I sent them over and said to let me know if she wanted to meet. I got a response back saying "yes" and later with the location. I then got a text saying for me to bring condoms or I could just cum in her ass if I wanted. Well I stopped and got condoms and got to the apartment. She then texted me asking if I would cum in her ass and me being the liar that I am said yes but I had no intention of course. So she then texted for me to let myself in. I went inside and it was dark and quite. The place was well kept and was a decent apartment. I saw that it was a loft and was actually pretty turned on because of the whole anticipation of it all. I walked up the steps to the top where it is pretty dark with no lights on with just the sunlight being the only light coming through. I could see her lying on her stomach with her legs spread open, completely naked with a towel covering her hair. So I walk up slowly, took off my jacket and start to kiss her ass slowly all around. I was about to start to rimming when I put my hand to feel for her nice wet kitty when.........ummm wet kitty???.... Um that's no kitty down there! I said "what the hell?" and got my jacket and dashed out of there just waiting for him to ask me where I was going or him to get pissed or something. I got to my car and sped out. I then got a text for me to come back and then another one asking why I left like that.

Now before I get the "why did you not ask for a pic?" response well 1. I have done the no pic before and it turned out ok and 2. I was actually not concerned about the appearance figuring it's a free casual encounter. In the end though I should have asked for a pic. I also should have seen the signs with the cum in the ass comments, the no talking on the phone or when I got there and the towel over the head. I swear though it was dark and I could not tell that she umm he had no kitty until it was too late. I e-mailed him asking why the hell he post in the WFM section. He said that he thought he mentioned that to me but then later sent a text saying that he felt bad.

Anyway, I just thought I share my experience and in case anyone is looking/ browsing CL to make sure to ask for a pic or at least if she is indeed a woman. Needless to say it was not a good experience and it looks like my casual encouner will be just coming from here.
CL used to be easy to pick up chicks. I would make one ad and get about 20 chicks emailing me. But I got tired of paying for a movie and dinner just to get a chick that would get all fatal over you because you had sex with her. Then came along Plenty of Fish, which pretty much destroyed CL, much like Myspace destroyed AOL chat rooms and Facebook destroyed Myspace.

Anyhow, chicks have a shelf life up until 21 in this town, then they have three kids with a guy they think they are going to spend the rest of their life with (LOL) and become morbidly obese shortly thereafter.
Where is this casual encounter forum on this site?
Where is this casual encounter forum on this site? Originally Posted by hotthencold2009
Hate to break the news but this is not a dating site.
Thank Yahweh you got out of there before you turned gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Lmao, what a report, bravo. I can't believe you almost rimmed a dude, hahahahahahha. That's some funny shit there, thanks for the laugh.
Classic letting the little head call the shots. Thanks for sharing don't know how many others would do the same.
Lmao!!
You were about to toss that dudes salad!!
That's fuckin hilarious!!
On a serious note though.....
YOU WERE ABOUT TO TOSS THAT DUDES SALAD?!?!?Dude, WTF were you thinking??
That whole scenario would've been way too fishy for me to be cool with it.
Complete stranger, unknown territory, walking into that, or any unknown place without knowing anything about it beforehand!? You're lucky it was just some dude looking to get pounded, and not some dude or dudes looking for someone to pound or rob etc..
Still, you gotta laugh at this shit. You just made my morning!!
Better luck in the future!!
Lmao!!
... Better luck in the future ... Originally Posted by snoogins70
Yo, we're in the future. The future is now, and the last 4 plus years. Hello?
Hate to break the news but this is not a dating site. Originally Posted by ck1942
+1
I've never had issues meeting chicks for casual encounters on CL. It's my preferred method, but when all else fails it's either my hand or a provider on here. There's a drought on CL time to time, but I love the summers because there's a lot of women visiting on business or maybe a conference and they're downtown galore

I can't wait
Has anyone else noticed that the original incident and post is from 4 years ago? Subsequent posts from the OP would indicate that he emerged from the experience relatively undamaged.
Wow talk about a blast from the past post. Yea before starting this hobby i had met a few women on CL that turned out to be great experiences. You have to remember this was before Tinder or older social apps like Plenty of Fish were main stream. At the time I was still pretty inexperienced with the whole thing. Looking at it now, there were so many red flags. It could have turned out a lot worse than what happened. At the time I was just caught up in playing up this fantasy that I assumed of what I thought was a woman having a random guy show up and take advantage of her. I think I made that post because someone was asking about meeting women on CL. It was a little of a warning and sharing a story. Thank goodness for this site though. It's saved me a lot of hassle over the years.
+1 Originally Posted by CashmereLove

Another + sign

Has anyone else noticed that the original incident and post is from 4 years ago? Subsequent posts from the OP would indicate that he emerged from the experience relatively undamaged. Originally Posted by CoverMe
I noticed it when he first bumped it. Didn't want to be the first person to say it.
After all these years, nothing new to contribute.