VIRGIN 😍😁Pussy on a Provider.

Yes.. maybe even turn it into naughty SIK roleplay with pigtails & Daddy roleplay or something super filthy because I'm a dirty wh*re.

I'm clean but filthy mentally & only during BCD playtime.

I'm scheduled to get Vaginalplasty early March So April Mid April my new tight virgin vagina will be entertaining the idea of Auction..
For my first & quite frankly not sure yet about the donation this is a treat for who ever fantasized about such an encounter.

My procedure is safe & I'm excited & this is not an advertisement just a thread sharing my upcoming surgery & curious if any other Provider has had fun in offering this type of fantasy ( with roleplay after having the procedure.

I'm not terribly worried, I used Dr.****in Houston with tummy tuck & lipo & Dr.*******with breast augmentation.
If I may post their names I will!!

The Vaginalplasty sounds like a bitch compared to other procedures but I'm craving an experience like no other with ALOT of edging ( mentally) prior until the session where my virginity is taken & seeking only serious about this fantasy if we can throw in SIK rape or Daddy..

Ya I'm twisted in bed & it takes very disturbing shit to get me aroused.
Any Providers have this done & had the ultimate fantasy played yet? Or hobbyist with a willing Provider?
If so post or kindly pm me!!!!!
This post is not about a child or anything with minor pardon if the post appears that way Google.
I'm getting Vaginalplasty which is a virgin vagina yes me not a minor
& Needed to emphasize that.
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2022, 10:25 PM
Virgin pussy and hooker pussy should never be used in the same sentence, c'mon now LMAO 😂
No matter how nicely it's reupholstered, it's still used, not new.
ARE YOU A DOCTOR PITTLICKER?
DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA?
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN WITH A FEMALE THAT.OH pardon it appears that im yelling lol & im not.
Have you ever had sex with a female that has had Vaginaplasty?
Please stop confusing that with a hole maybe that dudes that want to become dudettes get.

The procedure is not fast like a boob job its longer & much more sensitive ( ive had a boob job) i also had guys say dont do it your boobs will not feel real.
They feel real just like my virgin pussy will...

I will be limited to just oral for 1-2 months but im Auctioning it off to the highest bidder & so it may be 5 months i like $
May the procedure be painless and filled with a ton of future pleasures… I’m no doctor but i play one on MySpace.
  • BLM69
  • 01-27-2022, 02:15 PM
ARE YOU A DOCTOR PITTLICKER?
DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA?
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN WITH A FEMALE THAT.OH pardon it appears that im yelling lol & im not.
Have you ever had sex with a female that has had Vaginaplasty?
Please stop confusing that with a hole maybe that dudes that want to become dudettes get.

The procedure is not fast like a boob job its longer & much more sensitive ( ive had a boob job) i also had guys say dont do it your boobs will not feel real.
They feel real just like my virgin pussy will...

I will be limited to just oral for 1-2 months but im Auctioning it off to the highest bidder & so it may be 5 months i like $ Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
$1 bid
Bahahahaha
No matter how nicely it's reupholstered, it's still used, not new. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Reconditioned or rejuvenated? I bid $69. Wait - $96. Wait - $2. I was bidding against myself. The nurse on my wing just helped me figure it out.

Wait. I’ve just given the head nurse my $. Something about 1 in the hand is better than 2 new bushes.
  • BLM69
  • 01-27-2022, 11:52 PM
I actually like a wet loose pussy, I enjoy the light wet feeling while I'm stroking in and out, kinda like getting a light soft hand HJ but better.
Whatever..lol
It seems like too much work for me to participate. I wouldn't pay more than your regular rate anyways. Best of luck on your new adventure.
Good luck!
I am looking to get breast implants soon
Thank you! Try
DR.GEPPART IN CLEARLAKE!