Can I request TSA touch my junk?

can I request TSA to touch my junk or do I have to pulled out of line for additional screening?

HJ before the flight would great!!
I've got a metal plate in my leg from an old injury that frequently sets off the screening devices.

Been getting a lot of rubber gloved ball and ass play lately.
LMAO, well by the looks of the news its a for sure thing your junk will get touched! I just hope for your sake its a lady!
LMAO, well by the looks of the news its a for sure thing your junk will get touched! I just hope for your sake its a lady! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I doubt that but if he is cute enough I wont mind..
can I request TSA to touch my junk or do I have to pulled out of line for additional screening?

HJ before the flight would great!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
A small bouquet of flowers and your beautiful white smile should do the trick.......
When did the TSA become T & A?
If you require extra attention just be sure to wear a cock ring and/or a large metal piercing down there.

And after they check out your junk be sure to tell 'em you've something for 'em in your trunk!! <insert sound of latex gloves going on here>

Heads up: Extras are not offered in all the airports, check the 'Other Reviews' forum for more information...
"Pardon me while I whip this out"
i heard some guy was arrested today by TSA or airport police because he took all of his clothes off except for his boxers and submitted to the pat-down. they told him that he had to put his clothes back on before they'd touch him but he refused, so they arrested him for failing to complete the screening process?

if that's correct that sounds like he in fact did try to complete the screening process, but that TSA refused to complete it?

HJ before the flight would great!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Just tell them you're carrying a 5-day supply and you need them to make sure it's properly drained. You wouldn't want them to catch you bringing liquids on the plane.
if that's correct that sounds like he in fact did try to complete the screening process, but that TSA refused to complete it? Originally Posted by John_TX
New acronym: TSATC

• Carl
  • 11-22-2010, 07:39 PM
i heard some guy was arrested today by TSA or airport police because he took all of his clothes off except for his boxers and submitted to the pat-down. they told him that he had to put his clothes back on before they'd touch him but he refused, so they arrested him for failing to complete the screening process?

if that's correct that sounds like he in fact did try to complete the screening process, but that TSA refused to complete it? Originally Posted by John_TX
The guy was an amateur. You don't take off your clothes. You go through it exactly like they ask, just keep moaning all the way through it, swiveling your hips a little bit, saying, "Slower, slower, slower .... do that, baby, one more time. Shhhhhh, don't say you love me. You'll ruin it."
The next step: insertion devices to detect and remove unsafe internal deposits, aka the Enemy Enema.
New acronym: TSATC Originally Posted by down41
Or NCNS: No Clothes, No Screening.