For my future roomie Natalie Reign: "Hooktards" in Austin... Is it time yet?

"Hooktards" is a common term of endearment reserved for some of the more "lovable" female posters in other cities but has never seemed to catch on here in Austin.

But the Climate seems to be changing....

And Natalie says we are agreeing too much and it is spoiling the dynamics of our new found relationship.....

Today was such a slow posting day and then..... kinda like Santa or the Easter Bunny.... One of my favorite "Hooktards" popped in and posted!

Is the climate right?

Is Austin ready for "hooktards"?
Howdy, Folks!

...makes me think of "fucktards."

Not a great association, IMHO.
Howdy, Folks!

Not a great association, IMHO.

Da Pony

• Carl
  • 11-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Howdy, Folks!

Not a great association, IMHO. Originally Posted by Baloney Pony
Well, there's always johntards to consider.
What has happened to having a bit of Class?? Originally Posted by Busty Betzi

It's that time of year again darling when school is out!

So technically... Today through Monday are "NoClass Day"....

Natalie is supposed to help me work on that though when I get all moved in with her.
Natalie is out of town. what are you to do with yourself???
Natalie is out of town. what are you to do with yourself??? Originally Posted by Damon Bradley

I'm gonna give her another 36 Hours to get her ass back here and after that.....

Well....

I'm not sure....

She said we were gonna be roomies and I've been packed for over a week now....

You don't think she was just toying with me do you?
Whispers, honey... I told you that you can't move in until you find me a 100lb spinner to clean up after the mess you and your friends make, and do my sexual bidding.

The first one you sent over did a great job cleaning, but left a lot to be desired in the bedroom...

The next one was a wildcat BCD, but completely failed at cleaning... there are still crumbs all over the floor from Sixx's midnight kitchen raid, and your crinkled up $1 bills are laying all over the bed, and they smell of that distinct strip club odor.

And then the last one wouldn't do a damn thing expect ask when Ztonk was supposed to come back.

Apparently it's very hard to find good help these days.
Whispers, honey... I told you that you can't move in until you find me a 100lb spinner to clean up after the mess you and your friends make, and do my sexual bidding.

The first one you sent over did a great job cleaning, but left a lot to be desired in the bedroom...

The next one was a wildcat BCD, but completely failed at cleaning... there are still crumbs all over the floor from Sixx's midnight kitchen raid, and your crinkled up $1 bills are laying all over the bed, and they smell of that distinct strip club odor.

And then the last one wouldn't do a damn thing expect ask when Ztonk was supposed to come back.

Apparently it's very hard to find good help these days. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
You obviously did not see the generosity in the gesture I made..... I sent you 3......

I find all the references to Ztonk annoying as well...... The little 4'8" gal asked about him Tuesday..... Evidently the fact that he buys better shoes than I do is well known amongst the ladies in the clubs.... That took a perfectly sweet young lady I knew and turned her into a Hooktard in my book....!

But to be TOTALLY HONEST Natalie darlin...... One of your other "roomies" kinda scares some of the young ladies I know..... They don't wanna end up behind a curtain. They kinda like bein on display.... hence their stage work.....

So it's kinda hard to get ya the perfect one..... My ex is an OCD cleaning freak that fucks my brains out but she's in love at the moment and won't see me BCD more than a couple of times a week.... If she comes around I'm sure you'll like her.... But she has a day job doing deskwork for an asshole of a boss....

But in the mean time just learn to compromise on the 2 or 3 who add up to be perfect....

It's not like your paying for them.... I thought that was part of the rent I was providing.....
Wait... I can keep all 3? I must have missed the fine print!

By all means, send them all over! We'll be... um... busy... for a few days...

But you can probably move in once I'm done breaking them in properly.
  • Carl
  • 11-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi, Natalie. I could room with you. I don't make a lot of noise. I'm a good cook. I clean up after myself. I don't know any girls for satisfying your sexual proclivities, but in a pinch I do have some pretty big boobies, if I do say so myself. And if that's still not your cup of tea, as an alternative, I know how to make shadow puppets and balloon animals for your entertainment pleasure. I await your reply.