City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fbsm, BBJ, L3
Hair Length and Color: Dark and short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5ft, nice tits and nice ass super nice smooth skin with a cute face.
Recommendation: Yes
2 bens
Sorry didnt didnt mean to mislead anyone. I was covered when I busted my nut!
Sorry didnt didnt mean to mislead anyone. I was covered when I busted my nut! Originally Posted by Spankdeez
You wanted the cover or she wanted it? Any chance at Catholicism there?
You wanted the cover or she wanted it? Any chance at Catholicism there? Originally Posted by Warlord Monger
This environment has existed from the beginning of time. And the only thing that hasn’t changed is YMMV. Someone hits a lottery nearly every week. But I’d say your chances of having Sue BB are less. But as I’ve said elsewhere on this site, everyone is barebacking someone, somewhere.
Wasn't Sue one of the Smile CIP 24/7/365 bucket brigade?
This environment has existed from the beginning of time. And the only thing that hasn’t changed is YMMV. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I live in California (where no one uses eccie unfortunately. Anyhow.) and will be in Dallas only for 3 days. BBFS (at least here in the City of Angels) means one additional Benjamin and is negotiated with the booker of the (Korean) agencies. Now you can always be a girl's bff and throw away the helmet. I don't want to risk my money if it is YMMV. But I sure want to worship the Dallas beauties.
I live in California (where no one uses eccie unfortunately. Anyhow.) and will be in Dallas only for 3 days. BBFS (at least here in the City of Angels) means one additional Benjamin and is negotiated with the booker of the (Korean) agencies. Now you can always be a girl's bff and throw away the helmet. I don't want to risk my money if it is YMMV. But I sure want to worship the Dallas beauties. Originally Posted by Warlord Monger
I spend the majority of my playtime with one person in Dallas. But about 30% of what’s left is in SJC. In my experience, BBFS is prevalent there at the normal rate. However, I see the same few, (Tyra, Tiny, Maserati, Aki) who are are a cut above and warrant something extra imo. There’s certainly a large number of ladies in Dallas who will indulge your every whim at no extra charge.
Wasn't Sue one of the Smile CIP 24/7/365 bucket brigade? Originally Posted by hellotherekitty
Perceived history guarantees nothing. Not too long ago, someone who has banged every single guy in Dallas bareback tried to put a condom on me that would’ve strangled a thimble. I graciously declined and accepted her alternative offer. I always let the woman decide and never try to persuade them differently. Needless to say her BBBJCIM was more than adequate for me to leave with a smile.
Perceived history guarantees nothing. Not too long ago, someone who has banged every single guy in Dallas bareback tried to put a condom on me that would’ve strangled a thimble. I graciously declined and accepted her alternative offer. I always let the woman decide and never try to persuade them differently. Needless to say her BBBJCIM was more than adequate for me to leave with a smile. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I was not asking because I care about whether you get the stuff you want. I don't care. I was asking whether Sue was one of the prostitutes who absorbed gallons of semen at Smile.
Warlord, here is the short answer: Sue is covered. Candy is optional.
I totally agree about sue, I can't speak for candy, I've never seen her..
So has Sue become more conservative in her new environment?
It was my understanding is that she is the Sue from Smile, long ago.