Bunny is Indy, what would you pay to see her?

Congratulations to Bunny for going out on her own. As an independent taking on her own expense of an Incall, I would expect her rates to go up to what most ladies are asking. I could only guess 250,300,350. Would you be as likely to pay that as a $200 AMP?
Without guessing at the results of your market research, c44, whatever her price may turn out to be, Bunny will always give you more than your money's worth.
With as much as you get out of her for 200 I'd be scared to see what you'd get for 400. I'm afraid it would break the girl as she tries so hard to please you.
I’ve seen Bunny three times and all were great. I guess after having her for $200 for so long may make it tougher to see her at 300 when you know there are comparable AMP girls at 200.
Bunny is in a class by herself with reputable service.
Does she have a link for contact information?
  • slap
  • 01-07-2020, 03:20 PM
$250
Bunny is great and all but I still prefer the AMP experience... even if price is the same
Does she offer 30 minutes?
I'll stick with the amps..
  • Ashi
  • 01-07-2020, 10:40 PM
... whatever her price may turn out to be, Bunny will always give you more than your money's worth. Originally Posted by baobei
So true, baobei! Skillfully concise and precise , as always.
  • Ashi
  • 01-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Bunny is in a class by herself .... Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
There is no doubt, Bunny has something original or unique and hard to describe in one single adjective. Those who know her, might get what I am talking about: it will stay her brand, wherever she will bring her original touch, AMP or indy.
Nice ads, but: No. Nada. Nothing.

AMPs are a much better deal.
What she charges is up to her. What you pay now- $200, does not all go to her, so one could argue that the current house fee could underwrite her newfound costs. I've seen great and shitty girls at every price point, but as the price rises, the girls tend to be prettier and at least look younger with hotter bodies, nicer skin, less or no mommy damage, you get my point. Hana of Dallas, while somewhat scripted, remains hotter than most girls and provides great service while keeping her rate at $250 forever. OTOH theres that one girl who was around, worked at a studio and went indy at $250, and last I saw her ads she was charging $800.
220 max per hour. Where’s her contact info if she’s trying to go indie? Doesn’t do her any good to talk about indie if she can’t be reached. She’d be better off staying at the AMP otherwise.
Having spent $200 every time before, makes it tough to pay anything more for me.