Biggest, thickest nipples?

Hey fellas,

So I was wondering throughout your experiences, what amp ladies have you came across recently that have had nipples so large you can't help but acknowledge them?

I'm talking thumb size. Grape size. As wide as a nickel or quarter even. Not just your regular standard "eraser".

Like, barely fit in your mouth they're so big and long.
Nipples as wide as a quarter? I don't think you will come across those.
Nipples as wide as a quarter? I don't think you will come across those. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Yeah, it's probably a pipe dream but I can settle with larger than your typical. There used to be a provider out in Carrollton that had pretty massive ones,but she's no longer working.

Also, there was a lady in Addison that had just about the largest I've ever seen, but she's unfortunately no longer there as well.

A man can dream, I guess.
Tiny has really nice nipples. And she starts back at Royal Palace formally Pink One this weekend.
at some point sucking on a large nipple becomes too much like sucking on a tiny penis.

Just kidding--clerks reference
at some point sucking on a large nipple becomes too much like sucking on a tiny penis.

Just kidding--clerks reference Originally Posted by ggew44
Lol great movie
Update: Moon Health has a woman with some great headlights on her
Is this Moon in Richardson? Or somewhere else? Address? Did you happen to get a name for this lady? Or better still, did you have a session with her? Any additional info would be appreciated. PM if preferred.
Just Google moon health. I believe it's only one girl who works there. Petite spinner type