Athletic body

What provider has the most athletic or fit body in Dallas?
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 07:14 AM
Tara Hands down

i'd come in close second or 3rd

i
ve been slacking lately with my IST
Cesselie Mills
Geez, another thought provoking thread...These which provider has the best blah blah blah never ends in the Dallas forums.

I think Tara is one of the few chicks who actually cares about working out, so she probably wins...Most of the other chicks around here are clueless about being fatties and could not care less about finding a gym.
Tara Hands down

i'd come in close second or 3rd

i
ve been slacking lately with my IST Originally Posted by !VI!
Geez, another thought provoking thread...These which provider has the best blah blah blah never ends in the Dallas forums.

I think Tara is one of the few chicks who actually cares about working out, so she probably wins...Most of the other chicks around here are clueless about being fatties and could not care less about finding a gym. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thanks V. Yours is hot 2! Thanks Lucas.

I think Tara is one of the few chicks who actually cares about working out, so she probably wins...Most of the other chicks around here are clueless about being fatties and could not care less about finding a gym. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I agree LM, but some actually have a good metabolism, without having to work out...IJS
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 08:33 AM
Cesselie Mills Originally Posted by thathottnurse

that's a new name? link?
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 08:34 AM
I agree LM, but some actually have a good metabolism, without having to work out...IJS Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
having a fast metabolism won't "define" or give any actual muscle (just a tip)
having a fast metabolism won't "define" or give any actual muscle (just a tip) Originally Posted by !VI!

K thanks Dr Phil.. Go buy some condoms (IJS)
K thanks Dr Phil.. Go buy some condoms (IJS) Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
That ain't happening. She probably thinks they are just over priced sticky balloons.
K thanks Dr Phil.. Go buy some condoms (IJS) Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Surprised you're jumping on vi today. As far as her going to buy some condoms, are you implying you've NEVER BBd on the hobby?

PS - "it'll be our secret" or "you'd better no tell anyone" are words many, many girls say, "maybe" even the virginal ST.
Samantha Thom has a nice hard toned body.
Surprised you're jumping on vi today. As far as her going to buy some condoms, are you implying you've NEVER BBd on the hobby?

PS - "it'll be our secret" or "you'd better no tell anyone" are words many, many girls say, "maybe" even the virginal ST. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Dam this is the best monday ever. If i only my starbucks. Grrrrrrr
Larissa Jones
Didn't The White Queen visit Dallas not too long ago? And Angel Therapist (sp?) is a former body builder. Would imagine she probably keeps in very good shape.