Some QuestionS

Hey, guys. I apologize in advance for these newbie questions, but appreciate any help you can provide. I’ve only been to some AMPs and a few body rub providers but am considering exploring further. It seems like a most providers ask for a selfie before they see you, so here are my questions:

-Why do they do this? I’m assuming it’s for safety, but I’m not entirely sure how this keeps them safe.

-Is it safe for us to send them? I really want to keep things discrete so sending someone a selfie always scares me off. Am I being overly paranoid?

-What do they do with these pics? Has anyone heard of these pics being used as blackmail?

Thanks again for being patient with me and helping me better understand this process.
I know the providers I have seen that have asked for a pic have mine framed and mounted on their fireplace mantel.

MNG
It's a two way street . . .

Yes, it's for their safety. Is the guy knocking at the door or answering the door the same as who called/texted? Ladies should not be reluctant to send a selfie either for our safety. You'd be surprised how a 58 year old (for example) looks SOOOO much different that her pix would suggest!

There is no known species of animal as yet discovered as a "dumb question" in this hobby.

Extra fun fact, few women in this hobby express or state their true ages. Asking Seri or Alexa why yields no results!

DAMN! They always hang mine over their shitter!

I know the providers I have seen that have asked for a pic have mine framed and mounted on their fireplace mantel.MNG Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
LolMr MNG!

I am 56 and state that...oops I'm actually 57...damnnnn I always forget cause I feel 40 most days lol!!

Not all gals ask for a selfie,but after I've verified you or if we've met before,I like to share pics as part of flirting.
Dallas, after meeting you I believe that you are really way younger than 57!!!
aw thanks!
I've never eye balled the woman in person but she sent me some nice pix once. I would have to agree!

Your sucking up skills are noteworthy also!

Dallas, after meeting you I believe that you are really way younger than 57!!! Originally Posted by awildcat1
So they have attempted to blackmail me several times even on LinkedIn, Instagram and other sites.
Be careful
mitigate your risk within your comfort zone - and stay within your comfort zone if you are to enjoy this hobby...

respect that providers are doing the same...

and if both your systems don't jive to meet, move on respectfully and find someone else's who's risk mitigation is more in sync with yours - and jive with them...

then make like bull and get groovy...
I've asked for selfies mostly when using hotels just to confirm who I'm opening my door to. When something is shared w/me it's shared w/me. Not w/who I decide to share with. Putting trust in people is hard but even harder knowing 1 wrong person could destroy all you've worked for. Never do what you're not comfortable with but be understanding to the comfort zone of others.
  • frizB
  • 06-18-2020, 08:42 AM
Might get flamed for this but I think you'd have to be complete idiot to send a selfie to a provider you've never met. Not only might you be opening yourself up for blackmail, but you've essentially sent undeniable evidence if it ended up being a sting operation.

While I completely understand the ladies wanting to do this for their safety and peace of mind, there's just too much that can go wrong on the guy's end.

No selfies from this guy.
I agree with you frizB. To date I have never sent one to a provider. Discretion is about the only rule everyone agrees on in the hobby.
Take a selfie in the mirror and cover your face. Send with the tag, "For my privacy and discretion I conceal my face."

That is where my comfort level ends. I never send a face shot.
I would like to compliment Dallas but I don't want another infraction from srorpion or eccie police.
Awww joe kiss kiss!

If you don't like a gals screening,there is plenty of other choices!!