A Kansas City Hobbyist

So I got on Eccie this morning to find a hobbyist who has never seen me comment that I photoshop my pictures, I found it to be pretty amusing. Please check my Twitter/Instagram for live videos as well.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jadecoope...41137563537409
I wouldn't even worry about it
One tried to say that I hide my face because I'm ugly
just to get a few laughs and then sent me an apology talking about he knows I'm not ugly but he didn't like the fact that I was just disagreeing with him on a post

And you can clearly tell that's not true these men will say any f****** thing
Thank you hun, I just don’t want people to think that I am pretending to be someone I’m not.
Wow you’re exactly right, They will comment on anything just become relevant he should clearly know that we hide her face for privacy. You are gorgeous love don’t let these men bring you down.

One tried to say that I hide my face because I'm ugly
just to get a few laughs and then sent me an apology talking about he knows I'm not ugly but he didn't like the fact that I was just disagreeing with him on a post

And you can clearly tell that's not true these men will say any f****** thing Originally Posted by Sienna91
F*^%, what people say....you know you.....😘
Thank you hun!
FUCK THEM!

Nuff

Better yet, Don't FUCK them! That'll teach em....
When you are that hot! People just assume you are Photoshopped!!!
Jadec5717 don't even pay it any attention. You know you are a gorgeous lady. Like KCFalcon says don't fuck them and teach them a lesson.
Haters gonna hate. I told someone I'm mud ugly but I get by when he kept insisting on a face pic 😂
She is a wonderful person to be judged like this. Hope she keep coming back .