Missed out tonight

Missed out tonight on a date I've been very much looking forward to. Very well reviewed and established provider. Went thru the extensive screening, even sent a deposit and couldn't connect. I'd like to chalk it up to technical difficulties as I don't think my replies got thru. Not trying to call her out as it could have been innocent, but very disappointed.
Demand that $$$ back or put her on blast
Missed out tonight on a date I've been very much looking forward to. Very well reviewed and established provider. Went thru the extensive screening, even sent a deposit and couldn't connect. I'd like to chalk it up to technical difficulties as I don't think my replies got thru. Not trying to call her out as it could have been innocent, but very disappointed. Originally Posted by Ojmonroe
I texted an hour before our meeting to confirm. No answer. I sent a follow up text 30 minutes later to confirm. No answer. I called your cell and it went directly to your voicemail. I also sent you an email. My calls, texts and emails to you all have the time stamps on them.

I sent you a very “respectful” email voicing my displeasure with you setting up a meeting with me, paying a deposit only to not show up for our meeting. I took it as you pulling a NCNS until all of your texts came in back to back an hour after our meeting time was supposed to start

I think it’s safe to say that many cell phone carriers experienced outages for several hours today (Google it). More than likely that’s what caused the lapse in communication. You can send me an email to resolve the issue!
No way I would ncns you. Went thru waaaaay too much for that to even be an option. I figured after texting, calling, emailing and pmimg you something was up. Never received any of your communications except for a couple texts. The cell phone outage makes sense tho. Just my luck.
All is well that ends well. Go have fun and write a review; you need them.
Not making excuses for anyone, unfortunately never met Ellie, but there were several communication reception issues yesterday our phones/reception was sporadic at best for a while.
Glad that it was beyond either person's control. Group hug!
What lookin said is true. SPRINT, T-MOBILE, ATT... All had major disruptions yesterday and through the night.
I started getting my texts all at the same in the evening. Now know the reason behind that oddity.
What lookin said is true. SPRINT, T-MOBILE, ATT... All had major disruptions yesterday and through the night. Originally Posted by rob027
yep, this is so very true...

some cell phones went down for most of the day...
We had huge problems with our TMobile yesterday afternoon!!!
I will say she is the last person who would ever try to pull something over on you. She is about as honest and trustworthy as they come.
I will say she is the last person who would ever try to pull something over on you. She is about as honest and trustworthy as they come. Originally Posted by malibubeach12
What he said is true. I've seen Ellie many times and is alway on point when communication is involved. Had one cancellation due to icy roads kids home school was closed.
Update.... today the tech gods decided not to be assholes and all is right with the world. Holy shit.
Wait 24 hours next time. Just the general rule of thumb. Sometimes shit happens beyond our control. Sounds like this one was fixable. Hope you kids had fun!