Another 1 bites the dust

When it comes to actual “trafficking”, that is forced, I back the effort 110%! Thus the widely held negative attitude toward pimps/managers/boyfriends/“security”.

The self respecting hobbyist would/should have NOTHING to do with even a suggestion of this kind of activity!

Reading these types of articles reminds me of the blatant LACK of enforcement in regards to AMPs. Don’t get it!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...l-prosecutors/ Originally Posted by Hova045
Damn, 21 million, sounds like a lucrative business. Who's in?

I've looked at these sites a bit and never even saw anything close to underage. And it would stick out like a sore thumb with all the methed out pics and obvious scammers.
I never paid much attention to it. All I could see was fake ads. So who will be next?
Not that i go looking or anything, but i have never seen anything like the FBI has been saying. Ive been on Backpage for years and met some really cool people.. yes couples and ladies. Never seen anything... I did quit back in the day though because they did crack down on a friend of mine in Dallas and arrested her.
I wouldn't put it past them to put their own ads up and then claim that as the reason they bust the owners.
  • Fsn57
  • 06-22-2020, 07:27 AM
... So who will be next? Originally Posted by TailHooked
I can't imagine that OH2 isn't in their crosshairs.
I can't imagine that OH2 isn't in their crosshairs. Originally Posted by Fsn57
Shocking considering a few traveling providers *cough* said its the place to be an eccie was dead! At least they got part of it right.
BOOM

Then boast how they’re confronting “human trafficking “ when their fake ads are the only indication of that “human trafficking”!

Metro LE was good for that at one time!! Most especially OPPD.

I wouldn't put it past them to put their own ads up and then claim that as the reason they bust the owners. Originally Posted by royamcr
I mean it wouldn't be hard to do. Not like anyone is overlooking what they are doing. They are going after the site owners, not the actual ones posting supposedly minor ads.

In all these years I've never seen one remotely close to a minor. Usually it is the other way around. Old ladies wanting 300 for a shitty bj.