Pandora’s Dallas

Got a text from a chick who dances there asking me to come down tonight.

I’ve never been here but vaguely remember hearing that it’s kinda meh as of late.

Anyone have any intel for it?

I’ve never been here but vaguely remember hearing that it’s kinda meh as of late.

Anyone have any intel for it? Originally Posted by dfw_sinner
my personal experience is timing matters a lot.

can be fun, but only on Fridays and Saturdays, after 9:00.. any other time is likely to be DEAD
my personal experience is timing matters a lot.

can be fun, but only on Fridays and Saturdays, after 9:00.. any other time is likely to be DEAD Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Gotcha. I’ll probably check it out. I actually haven’t checked out any SC here in Dallas in a few years. Might have to hop around tonight if it’s lame at Pandoras
Gotcha. I’ll probably check it out. I actually haven’t checked out any SC here in Dallas in a few years. Might have to hop around tonight if it’s lame at Pandoras Originally Posted by dfw_sinner
remember that each club has a parking fee that is non-refundable. I typically can tell by the number of cars parked, if the club is dead inside.

of course, seeing your friend might be worth the gamble. I had a Co-Worker once, who moonlighted at Pandora's for a few weeks; I found out from another Co-worker, I wasn't "invited" to see her. but for some dumb ass reason I didn't go when I had a chance.

Anyone have any intel for it? Originally Posted by dfw_sinner
$25 cover charge, $25 dances.
That's $50 just to get started.
Remember walking into Pandora's one night after winning a moderate amount from Winstar.I Wanted to share the winning but the girls that night were two young crackheads making out on stage and a pregnant stripper who was being fought over by two drunk guy.
$25 cover charge, $25 dances.
That's $50 just to get started. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
$25 to park at that shithole?

I'll go to The Men's Club Restaurant instead!
The parking at Pandora's is an unbearable rip-off. After my car was keyed by a dancer while parked in their "valet" section, I haven't gone back.
The parking at Pandora's is an unbearable rip-off. After my car was keyed by a dancer while parked in their "valet" section, I haven't gone back. Originally Posted by limerick304
what did you do to her? or not do for her?
What the actual fuck $25 to park? That’s incredibly insane. Those parking lots are trash. Lol.
what did you do to her? or not do for her? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
A major crime: I gave out money to another dancer while she was with another of her regular customers. When a dancer exits the club in street clothes and a determined look, better get out to your car pronto.

Several years ago I had another car keyed by a dancer at DG's, but in that case everyone said it showed the dancer was really into me, and I shouldn't feel bad. Haha
  • mb60
  • 08-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Several years ago I had another car keyed by a dancer at DG's, but in that case everyone said it showed the dancer was really into me, and I shouldn't feel bad. Haha[/QUOTE]

Shit you not had a ex g/f that danced that did that shit to my truck at bdfw. That was after she was thrown out of the club for trying to throw a beer at me at a table.
damn.. these girls are rough!

I guess that's one reason to use Lyft and Uber.