Date: Sept 9
Name: MissBellaRose
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: Missbellarose4@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MissBellaRose
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Plaza
Activities: Chat, body exploration, bbbj, cfs, cg, rcg, Round 2, k9, missionary, HJ COT.
Hair Length and Color: Long hair blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Spectacular body, soft and smooth, amazing tits, perfect ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Her pics are amazing!
A must see . And might be in effect the nicest providers i have ever met.Always goes way over time just having fun,never a clock watcher, and when she comes to town usualy stays 5 days so plenty of time to make the schedules work. Best assistant in the business.If you cant get along with this stunner, its you not her...
Hey Bored...I may disagree with you on Bella being the most gorgeous provider out there. One of her best friends Giselle, would be VERY HARD to beat! I saw her last week and she has a ROCK HARD body that is perfectly proportioned! They work through the same assistant.
I saw her as well and yes they are best friends
Hey Bored...I may disagree with you on Bella being the most gorgeous provider out there. One of her best friends Giselle, would be VERY HARD to beat! I saw her last week and she has a ROCK HARD body that is perfectly proportioned! They work through the same assistant. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Any chance you have a website for Giselle?
kc guy...https://missgisellecollins.ch/ Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Bk your really struggling w the whole private tag thing.
The link would between the words private.
Not that ya had to put in private tags.
You can make this public
Hope that helps
Hey Bored...I may disagree with you on Bella being the most gorgeous provider out there. One of her best friends Giselle, would be VERY HARD to beat! I saw her last week and she has a ROCK HARD body that is perfectly proportioned! They work through the same assistant. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Originally Posted by malibubeach12