Youngest and sexiest in K-fest ?

Who is the youngest and sexiest in k-fest , throw some light please
Who is the youngest and sexiest in k-fest , throw some light please Originally Posted by simonin777

They are all 40's at best. Wake up!
Few late 30’s. I believe all 50+ have retired or became new owners.
  • Meiji
  • 07-20-2021, 09:09 AM
I just wanna know who is the cutest and most slender. Age doesn't bother me that much as long as they are still in good shape and give good service. One of the first 'catholic' girls I saw in the Bay Area was almost certainly in her 40s but she was a playful little spinner and we had a fun session.
They are all 40's at best. Wake up! Originally Posted by Houguy007
This man has the most accurate answer with a clear mind.

But they all look good and are in great shape for their age, plus service gets better with more experience, they know how to please a man. I enjoy my time with all of them. Body wise, Finny and Orange are slightly above the rest. As for service, Jessica give me one of the best sessions.
Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Thanks
This man has the most accurate answer with a clear mind.

But they all look good and are in great shape for their age, plus service gets better with more experience, they know how to please a man. I enjoy my time with all of them. Body wise, Finny and Orange are slightly above the rest. As for service, Jessica give me one of the best sessions. Originally Posted by jackyjacky

Thanks that helps 😀
The days of the "21" year old Sex Kitten are behind us. Treat the ones we do have well and hopefully they do not bolt to greener pastures.
The days of the "21" year old Sex Kitten are behind us. Treat the ones we do have well and hopefully they do not bolt to greener pastures. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I wouldn't say the "days of the 21 year old Sex Kitten" are really behind us. I would just say that expecting them at an AMP or Studio at the relatively cheap rates that we have gotten used to is unrealistic.

Anyone remember "Lavie" the DDG Korean American girl who started here in Dallas many years ago at $250 hr? If you do then I am sure you also remember that she stayed here way less than a year before heading out for greener pastures, The last I heard about her before she retired at somewhere around the "ripe old age" of about 25 she was getting $900 hr in NYC and had guys lining up around the block to see her.
Originally Posted by jackyjacky

I wouldn't say the "days of the 21 year old Sex Kitten" are really behind us. I would just say that expecting them at an AMP or Studio at the relatively cheap rates that we have gotten used to is unrealistic.

Anyone remember "Lavie" the DDG Korean American girl who started here in Dallas many years ago at $250 hr? If you do then I am sure you also remember that she stayed here way less than a year before heading out for greener pastures, The last I heard about her before she retired at somewhere around the "ripe old age" of about 25 she was getting $900 hr in NYC and had guys lining up around the block to see her. Originally Posted by GaGambler

• slap
  • 07-20-2021, 06:34 PM
Oh man Lavie was the best