URL / Website: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...worth/81459045
City: Burleson
State: Texas
Address: Central Burleson just off Hwy 174 near Walmart
Activities: Massage, bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bigger woman but definitely not BBW. Neat, clean, Big natural tits, nice size nipples, wider hips, round ass and thick thighs. Clean shaved pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
She exactly the kind of MILF I like. I wonder if extra funds were discussed if the menu would expand. Either way I’m going to try and get in to see her.
She was on Backpage a few years ago as Kristy. Great find!
Did she spit or swallow?
She was on Backpage a few years ago as Kristy. Great find! Originally Posted by Dr. Suess
I remember that. And just like then it’s very hard to contact her. I tried like hell back then and maybe for a reply once. I’ve reached out today and so far crickets.
I used to see here once a month and wondered where she disappeared to. Glad she is still around.
Yes she was and I had seen her several times a few years back and then she just disappeared. I asked her about that when I saw her recently and she said she got a full time job back then and just quit the business.
She was in the business several years ago and if I remember correctly, more was on the menu and I don’t recall an up charge for it. I didn’t try for anything additional this time but after another 1 or 2 more visits I’m going to give it a try.
Did she swallow?
To be perfectly honest I don’t remember. I’ll pay more attention next time and let you know. Sorry about that.
I`m trying to set something up, and will report back.. BTW her OnlyFans page is decent..
What’s her OF username or page link?
Any new intel on activities? Or she looks like L2 only?