Jeffrey Dahmer Netflix series

Has anyone watched this series about Jeffrey Dahmer the Milwaukee monster ?
I watched 2 episodes and could not finish it. I always like to watch series based on trues stories or actual events . I have read abbot his story but that series was not for me it gave me nightmares lol

Jeffrey Dahmer’s situation is so interesting . Dahmer was actually diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder, and a psychotic disorder, but was found to be legally sane at trial . not sure how anything in his brain could be sane .
He was surely a disgusting vile demented person,and clearly mentally ill. The law says if you can know the difference from right and wrong that makes you responsible for your actions even if you are insane.Of course if your John Hinkley and rich and shoot a conservative president that's different.
I not going to watch I remember when it happened and heard enough about it then.
I not going to watch I remember when it happened and heard enough about it then. Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
I agree. Not sure why so many people wish to watch documentaries of serial killers. They deserve to be forgotten. My opinion only, they NEED to be forgotten and not glorified by recreating a bio of their lives on film.

I remember when this happened as well and it was so disgusting to read about that there is no way that I'd want to have that Netflix show somewhere in my brain hiding out. It's disgusting to imagine. Read a bit of what was going on and then, tried to avoid all of the newspaper articles discussing the case.

Seems to be a very popular show, though.

Back several decades ago, I remember reading Bret Ellis's "American Psycho" and after digesting that book, decided that anymore reading or studying (fact or fiction) about crazy people who murder others wasn't for me.
Occasionally, I do make an exception to that rule, though.

Elisabeth
Sadly not yet.Though I’ve watched documentaries about him.Of all serial killers i fear both Dahmer&Gacy.It’s mind boggling how these “people” live amongst us.
  • AgFox
  • 10-03-2022, 08:59 AM
I watched. I liked Mindhunters better.
Listened to the FBI profiler who debriefed him.
Said he was sad when he heard he was killed.
Interview, I think, was on Fresh Air.
I love watching documentaries on serial killers, I’ve probably seen every single one of them out there, yes Dahmer was disgusting and very grotesque!
  • mwise
  • 10-04-2022, 06:50 AM
I watched. I liked Mindhunters better. Originally Posted by AgFox
Can't believe they haven't brought that show back... it was really good!
Sadly not yet.Though I’ve watched documentaries about him.Of all serial killers i fear both Dahmer&Gacy.It’s mind boggling how these “people” live amongst us. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
I agree Sxenthusiast, there are a lot of “JD” walking around amongst.

A psychopath is a person that is unstable with violent behavior who can also live a normal life.
How to spot a psychopath, someone who is composed, calculated, cold, and is a compulsive liar. A charmer, a manipulator, a control freak, with a lack of empathy, one who is disconnected.
A person who has a mind suffering condition, a hidden metal illness.
Basically, someone who is sick and that needs serious help.

Tracy Edwards was the true hero in the events that unfolded to unmask that sick, vile being.
Honesty, all the proceeds from that series should go to all of the families affected by that weirdo.