Is Syracuse Jaylee still legit?

I know that Jaylee used to do meetups. Is she still doing legit meetups or has she switched over to ripping guys off. I’ve heard mixed reports. https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...i/504206399421
I wouldn't trust her.
I know that Jaylee used to do meetups. Is she still doing legit meetups or has she switched over to ripping guys off. I’ve heard mixed reports. https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...i/504206399421 Originally Posted by bigdickguy69
Looks ,by the ad, that she no longer goes by "jaylee"

Looks like "amari" has to change her "name"

Thata not really a great sign

I realize her look and age are very above average which considering alot of choices its borderline worth the chance of getting car jacked by her

But they usually dont get more successful by continually ripping off people most likely more desperate
She a thief
Got head from her awhile back

Has skills
Got head from her awhile back

Has skills get in and get out
Looks ,by the ad, that she no longer goes by "jaylee"

Looks like "amari" has to change her "name"
Originally Posted by JONBALLS

She's been using the name "Amari" for well over a year now.
She's been using the name "Amari" for well over a year now. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Has she been performing better

Or worse

Since her name change fir well over ayear?
Not sure how long ago I saw her

But i was calling her either HOLEY FUCK or

OH GOD ,OH GOD,

Think was trying to also get my china virus antibodies from a gaggle of hookers but not sure if she was amari or jaylee?or if she came through on that
She's a their.
Does not belong in the sandbox
Does not belong in the sandbox Originally Posted by Dr-epg
June 29 was originally posted

So

The mods missed it shocker
June 29 was originally posted

So

The mods missed it shocker Originally Posted by Missburger
they were busy

topic mmm no idea, but posts look as mmmm na, don't try
Don’t see her. Avoid her at all cost. She’s a thief, and a scammer.

About a year or so ago she used to be legit. Now All she does is rip people off. Her mother knows that too, and had warned her. My friend was ripped off by her too.

Don’t even trust her on cashapp. Avoid this lady like the plague.
Bummer. I saw her twice, in the summer before COVID (I think), but outcall to my hotel. I guess it was harder to rip me off.

I'd love to see her again as I had a good time. She showered, gave excellent head, and was an all around fun time. She did rush me and didn't give me two rounds for the hour. I heard she had a baby...