Encounter: JESSICA AT EXERCISE IS A DEFINITE NO GO!

Date: 4/8/2023
Name: JESSICA @ EXERCISE
Address and Phone: -
Address: Newkirk and NW Highway
Phone: 945-900-3316
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: CBJ, Nipple Pinching (mine), Mish, K-9
Hair Length and Color: Straight black down to bottom of shoulder blades
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Cute face, short, chubby, thick body, manmade C-cups, soft skin
Recommendation: No
Y experience with Jessica and Bibi were both the same as you just described. I I’ll not return to exercise because of their poor performance and lack of enthusiasm
I saw Shasha there a couple of weeks ago and was very disappointed, I walked out mid way through the session..
I saw Shasha there a couple of weeks ago and was very disappointed, I walked out mid way through the session.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Too bad you didn't write a review to warn others not to waste their money. Sharing is caring but all you want is information without sharing any.
I’ll do a review for Jessica and Bibi later today to sum up my negative experiences with both.
I saw Shasha there a couple of weeks ago and was very disappointed, I walked out mid way through the session.. Originally Posted by Heartside
yea man write the review. I've seen Bibi and thought of seeing Shasha.
I’ll do a review for Jessica and Bibi later today to sum up my negative experiences with both. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
I had the exact same experience with her, was so pissed off after seeing her, it was horrible. Going to post a review
God Damn I'm glad I saw this. I was driving past Exercise to for a studio visit the other day, and thought to myself that I need to visit Jessica at Exercise soon, as a result of the good reviews. Damn dodged a bullet with your review.....Thanks !!!!