Any pretty young ladies

• gonz
  • Today, 03:45 PM
Would any pretty young ladies be interested in flirting with someone at their retail job?

Man it’s been years since I have been here. I see Nina the dick mapper is still out, kimmy from dfw, smurfy, Bella. Good to see these women are still thriving.

Or if any fellow guys have any ladies they could suggest for the job up too let me know.
What do long-standing providers have to do with your request?
I see that you posted more detail on the other website.
You are wanting to set up some guy by having a lady Go to his job to see if he’ll take her number… Is this your boyfriend you’re trying to “test” ?Or are you trying to trick a lady to be into showing herself in public without any screening provided?
  • gonz
  • Today, 03:57 PM
Oh no. Simple request . Not trying to trick anyone. Haven’t logged on in years just mentioning how you ladies are still active. No need for precaution. I’m trying to see if my son in law would incriminate himself as I suspect him cheating.

The second paragraph was just me reminiscing. Sorry you took it so harshly
  • gonz
  • Today, 04:01 PM
But you are right long standing providers have nothing to do with my request. Like I said just reminiscing about the good ol times as I retired many moons ago.
Wow…just wow. Fairly certain that every lady you mentioned are creeped out by your post…