Anybody know Aubrey?

No but I don’t think I would mind getting to know her.
She’s legit. Franklin did a review on her.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2689268
Thanks fellas! I will have to remember this info.
No, I have seen her ads but wondered about her.

Saw Aubrey a couple months ago. She as great but haven't been able to get her online since. Communication with her is very hard. Tried to set something up with her recently. Wanted me to put the room in my name because she doesn't have an ID. No go for me. Second girl I've texted a couple times. I believe she is a scam because she asks for a deposit and won't back off the requirement. Another no go for me.
Thanks a lot for the info. Yeah, she asked me for a deposit too
  • kcjay
  • 03-29-2020, 02:59 AM
Second asks for deposit like said above. Gave me address to hotel that was closed down because of rona then said my bad heres real hotel I'm just new to area. Total scam. Oh I never gave in to her requesting money
Noticed her phone number is diff than prior posting (that can happen, not that unusual). Also noticed that her height is listed diff than prior (shorter, showing 5'5" - 5'7" v. 5'8"-5'11" prior). Is she tall or average? Thinking average and the prior was not correct, as no one mentions her being tall or having long legs.
Yeah, it's sad that she's fake. On the other hand, at least Aubrey is real. Had a shot to hang out a few days ago but decided to post to the board first to make sure. Lol. Now some mongrel(s) who read this earlier taking up all the time ��