Glass Dildos

So I got this awesome glass dildo from a wonderful hobbyist as a gift. Tonight I tried it out and was amazed when I pulled it out after I orgasmed. It was hot! I couldn't believe my pussy was that hot! I think I'm going to cum to like this toy very much!

Ladies, have you tried one?
Ahhh yes my love...I sure have! My favorite are the spiraled ones...put them in the freezer...insert very slowly, twisting as you insert....WHOA!!!
@ Malaya. you probably stole it from the poor guy. But as long as it works the magic, I'mma' have to say, good job!

@ Likinikki: The freezer? So you actually freeze it? Doesn't it get stuck when...uhhh...the spacecraft makes re-entry?
(you know like in that movie, "A Christmas Tale", where Schwartz triple-dog dares his friend Flick to lick the flagpole and his lengua get stuck to it?)

I love my "black" glass dildo... I need to take it out more..
So I got this awesome glass dildo from a wonderful hobbyist as a gift. Tonight I tried it out and was amazed when I pulled it out after I orgasmed. It was hot! I couldn't believe my pussy was that hot! I think I'm going to cum to like this toy very much!

Ladies, have you tried one? Originally Posted by Malaya
Ahhh yes my love...I sure have! My favorite are the spiraled ones...put them in the freezer...insert very slowly, twisting as you insert....WHOA!!! Originally Posted by Likinikki
I love my "black" glass dildo... I need to take it out more.. Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate

You know how they make those, right?

Step 1: Hire The Sandman.

Step 2: Arouse The Sandman.

Step 3: Fire.

Step 4: Harvest.

I bought my wife a glass candy cane dildo for X-mas and not only love to use it on her but to watch her use it on herself....ho ho ho!
Would love to help Nikki and Sonya with their glass play toys! :-)
I would love to watch that
roflmao .. pianoman!!

oooh i think i need one now .. do i order it online or do i get it frm megaplex
Ive got a handful of them and even have a special one for male lovers and they LOVE it!
You can enjoy them cool, or warm.....either temp. is pleasurable.

Ladies, have you tried one? Originally Posted by Malaya
Lexxxi, I know for sure she would not mind someone like you helping her put it to good use!!
Ive got a handful of them and even have a special one for male lovers and they LOVE it!
You can enjoy them cool, or warm.....either temp. is pleasurable. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Wouldn't mind watching WM working with one of those either!! ;-)
I bought my wife a glass candy cane dildo for X-mas and not only love to use it on her but to watch her use it on herself....ho ho ho! Originally Posted by pianoman1959
Nice, I remember you telling me mmm!!
pianoman .. the things i'd do to her ... =] Mmmm!

mAlaya keep us updated on ur ice pop exxxperience with ur new toy .. =]
The Megaplex on 281 has a great selection of glass toys. I know a couple of fine ladies have been the recipients of gifts purchased there. The best was one that made an appearance at a public venue before driving a certain sweetheart absolutely wild later in the evening. There are several there I have my eyes on for future fun times with some lucky lasses.