Phone: 010-5862-6792
Email Address: - Seoul
URL / Website: http://seoul.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-hello/3666084
City: Seoul
State: South Korea
Address: Gangnam
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: lfk, dfk, body worship, daty, fiv, bbbj, bls, cfs, Mish, doggie, Lazy doggie, cg, cim with spit.
Session Length: 90 hr
Fee: 330,000 krw or $280
Hair Length and Color: black to her midback
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Not the girl in the web link but definitely worth it. 5' 4" 120 lbs not the typical skinny Korean girl but not fat. She had some meat which i enjoyed nice skin and very nice legs. Pussy trimmed and nice and she was pretty overall, loved her traditional korean face.
The Rest of the Story: I started the contact via e-mail which she responded all the time with a few delays and set up the date for the weekend. Once i got the hotel and room number she was on her way and i call 30 min before the meeting to hear her voice and verify she got the address correct. At the appointed time she knock on the door and enter the room. My first impression of her was good, she was dressing high boots and a coat, a view that could make you desire to go out with her for dinner. As soon as she got her boots off she excuse her self to the bathroom to freshen up and brush her teeth then approached me to the bed which i was seating at the edge. I started little conversation like i usually do, letting her know I'm a little shy and nervous which she laughed and told me to relax and then i started touching her sweet milky legs up to her butt. Right at that moment she took of her dress, panties and bra and i i started kissing her stomach and titties which were ok but not big. Then i told her to lay on bed for me to eat that kitty and that lasted about 6-10 min with a few moaning noises getting pretty wet at that time. After that we switch and she started BBBJ, it wasn't the best but it was different of what i have had and that made it very good i guess. I tried 69 but for some reason my buddy stated to go soft so we went back to BBBJ and put a cover. She was awesome in a few things, no clock watcher, seams to care about making sure you satisfied and when she cums she makes sure you know it and also has some good skills squeezing your dick while in cg. Anyways after the cover was on i started miss for 5 min then doggie with a very good view and feel of the semi wide hips and finish lazy doggie pounding her deep with seams to hit rock bottom because she kept moving side by side and moaning like if she had little pain. Sorry but when do lazy doggie i do it to crush that pussy from behind. After that we just lay there talking shit until i felt good enough which is weird coz i usually a one shot wonder but i got her for 90 min so why not. She started BBBJ and i got up right away put the cover and did exactly the same positions but this time i lasted way longer in each and she tried cg and that is when she started squeezing my dick hard with her pussy. That has been the best experience i had so far, never had pussy squeeze my dick before. To finish which i thought i couldn't she already told me CIM was ok but only in second turn and i was ready because i felt i couldn't cum. I started beating my dick hard while she BLS and massage the underside of my balls and i finish in her mouth while she suck my dick in what it felt she was sucking as hard as she could. She wen to the bathroom spit, clean herself and say goodbye with a nice kiss.
Recommendation: Yes
Found the review button and made on official review. moderators please delete this thread if needed.