Two camps...maybe three camps

The polling outfit Quinnipiac just completed some interesting polling about Americans.

If the United States were to face an invasion (see Mexican border) like the kind that Ukraine is facing, would you stand and fight the invaders?

68% of republicans would stand and fight.
40% of democrats would stand and fight.
25% of republicans would flee the country (to where?).
52% of democrats would flee the country.

The rest would probably get run over by a tank waiting to make up their minds.

Those are the two groups according to Quinnipiac but I think there is third; would you betray your country? Probably pretty high amongst the liberal elite that want to maintain their grip on power or are dedicated to some nebulous morality that they cannot describe. Of course this means we have to do it as well...
... Elections DO have Consequences.

Take a look-about and see that fact today.

... Here's one: "Elections have COSTS!"
HIGHER COSTS today than a year and a half ago.
With NO END in-sight.

#### Salty
Lets Get them Commie Bastards !
The scenario is unrealistic.

Crossing The Atlantic and Pacific Oceans are not like driving the tanks across an imaginary line on a map.

That being said, I had my war, I’m too damned old, so for me, it is a moot point.

But for the millions of young men, and women. Remember, in a real war, they shoot real bullets.
... Elections DO have Consequences.

Take a look-about and see that fact today.

... Here's one: "Elections have COSTS!"
HIGHER COSTS today than a year and a half ago.
With NO END in-sight.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What the fork does that Tourette’s like blurtation have to do with the thread topic?

What did you answer? other?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Salty ain’t American. He’s a Putinite so we can presume he’d go full Rusky.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/home-of...nt-11646929607

Wow, this is a rather shocking poll.

However, as one who has been in a real war, And came home with the scars, I can say that it is easy to say what you would do until you actually come face to face with a life and death situation.

I would hope that at last the majority of Americans would be willing to stand and fight.But we have apparently raised an entire generation of those who would trade freedom for a little bit of security.
Salty ain’t American. He’s a Putinite so we can presume he’d go full Rusky. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I hear he's HoeHummer!

Everybody with half a brain knows that the majority of republicans are stupid no clue liers...so that would drop their numbers down from 68 to 8 lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say n know so dah :shock1. Gop = no fucking clue...still cracking myself up
Everybody with half a brain knows that the majority of republicans are stupid no clue liers. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Gotta love the irony of that one.

On topic: The next war I fight will be on American soil or not at all.
18 responded to the poll.

so looks like the cowards do not want to show their hand. lol
I think it is very indicative who didn't vote and why.
I think it is very indicative who didn't vote and why. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn