Damn Bitch! Can't You Smell that Stank?

• PL
  • 11-12-2010, 10:06 AM
So I am at Baby Dolls the other day and this cute, young, clean (appearing) lady is grinding on my crotch and my nostrils flare at what seems to be a waste dump smell emanating from her tiny G-string.

I hold back my urge to pinch my nose like I am getting a dance from Rocco Siffredi and tough it out through the rest of some crappy ghetto tune and the typical A-Hole DJ who wont shut the FUCK up.... But the smell keeps wafting through the air. I swear, its like looking down the highway in July. I can see the waves of putrid hell.

It got me thinking. Should I say, "Hey baby, get some Massengill and flush that monkey out!"?....... or just leave enough said. Hell, I have been with civilians where prolonged activities cause it to start reeking and a simple shower together makes that little kitty sparkling clean and odorless.

So here is my question for the ladies. Can you not smell that toxic waste in your thong? WTF? Its nearly enough to make a man pass out, think about what it could do to a lady!!

So, can you?

Final note, don't get on me about guys. I have already posted threads castigating the dirtbags who leave shit stains on providers sheets.

As always, respectfully submitted.

Omg thats funny!!!

She should of been able to smell it if it really was that bad

Babydolls does have a house mom that brings things to clean yourself with so that should of not happened or at least there was a house mom when i worked there!!!

On another note

Are you guys able to smell yours?
I know i have come across some stanky guys before and worried WTF!
I can't smell mine personally but I do shower daily and shower before I see a lady.
Never really tried to smell mine, I just assume it stinks and wash it before anyone other than me will be down there
Maybe they are use to their own smell? Maybe they don't care? I've asked the same thing before. Hell, with my bad nose, if I can smell that shit, they should too.

If I know I'm about to split a clam, I always do a ball/taint check. Women can do the finger test as well. With the growing popularity of Greek, the ladies should upgrade their method to giving themselves the shocker.

Omg thats funny!!!

Babydolls does have a house mom that brings things to clean yourself with so that should of not happened or at least there was a house mom when i worked there!!!

On another note

I know i have come across some stanky guys before and worried WTF! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

I actually worked at a free clinic back in california and i saw some nasty shit! im pretty sure they can smell it... A odor that bad most likely is a infection and or std.

And yes i have encountered a few funky wangs but for the most part ive been lucky! thank you gentlemen who take extra good care of the love stick and surrounding areas
  • PT4ME
  • 11-12-2010, 11:34 AM
If YOU can smell yourself, that means everyone else has been able to smell you for at least an hour!

......... as for this poor guy.....

A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car.

There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the
road, and she got out to see if it was still alive.

It was, and she said to her husband, "It's nearly frozen to death. Can we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?"

He says, "OK, get in the car with it."

The wife says, "Where shall I put it to get it warm?"

He says, "Put it between your legs. It's nice and warm there."

"But what about the smell?" asked the wife.

He says, "Oh don't worry, he'll get over it, try just holding his little nose."

Well, he is expected to recover, but the skunk she used to beat him with died at the scene.

All kidding aside, I don't see any excuse for a mature adult to "unknowingly" be in such a situation. I believe that some folks just don't care!

-PT-
Hey Babydoll snow

I have missed you baby..glad to see you back sweets.

To the OP , sorry she had stank pus, maybe she was in a routine, get fives dances in, then shower. Maybe you were number five. I don't know. Hope your experience is better next time.

Omg thats funny!!!

On another note

I know i have come across some stanky guys before and worried WTF! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Maybe it's the same thing as being unable to smell your own breath. Although, I cannot imagine how someone can miss the type of funk that will overpower a damn room.
The worst to me is a high volume gal who has them lined up outside her incall....the mixing of that silicone 70 or WD-40 or whatever it is, with vaginal juices creates a very unnatural and hideous odor that will overcome the libido of a sailor.

That's why I stopped seeing visiting girls....ugh.
  • T-Can
  • 11-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Wow PL, I thought you would have been the man's man and pulled that g-string aside and ate the shit (cleaned it up for the next guy)!

I, per say, TOFTT if you can actually say slims099 is on a team, haha! I was gonna get a dance from the chick on his lap but his chick came back before that dancer could get off his lap. So, she decides to sit on mine - I will nickname her the "Stinky Affirmation" or SA for short. So slims decides to get a dance from his dancer so I follow suit with SA. I'm thinking this is gonna be great - she is hot and has a nice set of big boobs (that's why I picked her out for slims). She starts the dance and immediately puts her cooch (now nicknamed "her stinky affirmation"). I immediately found excuses to not continue. I pulled the "I'm so wasted I will just mumble trick" which worked and off to the bathroom I went.

If they stink, I don't tell them because they should know - hey I know if my ass is gonna stink..........
Hey Babydoll snow

I have missed you baby..glad to see you back sweets.

To the OP , sorry she had stank pus, maybe she was in a routine, get fives dances in, then shower. Maybe you were number five. I don't know. Hope your experience is better next time. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
i am back and playing nice!!!
missed you tooo girl....hit me up when you get off tour....we still need to have that drink

As for you CanDo.....thats just nasty!!! lol
wafting

LMAO ew!
Good thing she didn't have a lock-back folding knife.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...-police-report
Good thing she didn't have a lock-back folding knife.
OK that's both disgusting and hilarious at the same time!
She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”
In Puerto Rico that's actually considered mild flirting.