Going $$ for Greek Food

I have no idea what the going tip is for some greek food and never had it. Curious if there is an average tip and what waitress is serving up such a dish, only want suggestions from those that enjoy this type of food. Thanks
is this about what i think it is or do you honestly want greek food dear
is this about what i think it is or do you honestly want greek food dear Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Best comeback line ever. Or if not ever, at least the best one I've read here in a while.

I'm in awe, if not outright love.

Cheers,

bcg
belinda you are not a blond
lmao lowgear bite me lol. i have my moments where i sit back and scratch my head and ass at the same time just like the guys do when i wonder about something...
im the true blonde and what have been thinking he wanted real greek food.lol
Gee, maybe I am a really bad provider, but I've never had a guy tip for anything. Well, I have a client who brings me jewelry or other treasures, he is very sweet. I never ask for a tip or any extra fee for greek food or any side dish I serve. Maybe I need to re-think my quality of service and fees.....
What does one expect to be tipped for other than general exceptional service? What are guys willing to tip for?
Hummmm. I don't think he is talking about eating a gyro. LOL
no tess just keep serving good food,repeat business is the tip
well if the gyro isnt too big or fat, he can come to my greek restaurant anytime...
lol--ditto with Belinda!!
your a damn mess...let me know if you find a duckhead sticking out of a gyro wrap
lowgear,you always make my day!!!

Trips to greece,front door locked so go to the backdoor, I was being subtle and its not a ususal thing that I have seen on reviews but heard about it.
Thats why I mentioned those that enjoy it. Since, its not a regular thing I am sure its extra whn it comes to tipping, at least thats what my buddy told me.He seen a girl in Colorado and she charged extra for that speciality. Have no idea if there is a abbreviation specifically for that and looked at the list?