Safe area in Jackson?

Where is the safest area in Jackson Ms to stay?

Thanks!
you probably need to talk to Lea or Tess I am sure they could steer you right. Here is H'burg there are a number of places on Hardy and on Hiway 49. Good luck hope to see you Wed
you probably need to talk to Lea or Tess I am sure they could steer you right. Here is H'burg there are a number of places on Hardy and on Hiway 49. Good luck hope to see you Wed Originally Posted by elcid180
OK Thanks!
Lea or Tess are great for info....just screen carefully & you will have fun!!!
Stay in Ridgeland. It is safe and convenient for all clients
Stay in Ridgeland. It is safe and convenient for all clients Originally Posted by madcajun49
Mad speaks the truth. there are some really nice places off County Line Road (north of it). Also, I have found a few places in Pearl like the Candlewood Suites and the Holiday Inn to be safe.

The is also an area called Flowood near a big shopping area with a Hampton, Homewood, Holiday Inn Express.

Just do not go into the Jackson city limits or Hinds County. Not safe due to both LE activity and crime!

Smooch!

Lea
As stated, it's best to avoid Jackson proper and Hinds County. When I'm travelling to Jackson as a hobbiest, I try to stay up off of County Line in Ridgeland (just north of city limits) or down in Pearl, which is south east of the city just off of I-20 and close to the municipal airport.

There are lots of clean and reasonably priced chain hotels in both places.

This way, I'm in a good location for the provider to do outcall, or I'm not far from the incall location of the provider I've made plans to spend time with.

Brer Rabbit
I agree with Lea and Brer about locations.
If having a drink during your visit is a factor, Pearl (and rest of Rankin County except Flowood) is dry except for beer. Flowood/Dogwood area allows liquor by the glass. Jackson, Hinds County, Ridgeland, Madison and Madison County are wet and have bars and liquor stores.