Public Service Announcement regarding a Hobbyist here.

A little bird flew near my window today and told me a very valuable member might be leaving us here in Eccieland..
🤤😢😭..say it isn't so Tbone2u?!

We value your posts and I know many others besides me Will be 🙁
Missing your Wit and enthusiasm..information and FUN.

If you must go at least give us a weening period to wish you farewell or Ladies & Gentlemen maybe we should start a thread on
why we want him to stay..🙄

I will start know your posts make me smile..☺..and sometimes get me
Hot..😀

Will you all step in..🙂
If Tbone leaves then this board just sucks
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2019, 09:53 PM
tbone are you done with the hobby or done with eccie?
Px....eccie
That's a damn shame but I totally get it. This board was once great for information exchange. Now it's good for drama and BS(still information but it's the same over and over) It's easy to get caught up in it and sometimes you just need to walk away from it all.
You are correct Cat Daddy
  • pxmcc
  • 11-05-2019, 07:45 AM
i hearya tbone. well that's a bummer but like cat daddy, i totally get it. i have to admit this board seems less fun now. maybe it's sesta, i'm not sure, but something is different in the vibe. well anyway i think pretty much everyone is bummed to see you go.
I doubt that PX but thanks for the words.
Just waiting for the axe to fall now
That's a damn shame but I totally get it. This board was once great for information exchange. Now it's good for drama and BS(still information but it's the same over and over) It's easy to get caught up in it and sometimes you just need to walk away from it all. Originally Posted by boardman

Eccie was a good info source for actual hobbyists, especially when they had ad forums, regional welcome wagon forums and the review forums were hopping. Eccie has always been about drama, misinformation and do not forget bias moderating.

Now, the actual hobby info exchange is weak, virtually no real hobby discussions, review forums are on their last leg and the drama has died down because most of the trolls have moved to private forums or just quit posting for the most part, but there is still biased moderating. It is no wonder there is a mass exodus of members from Eccie.
That mass exodus is taking it's toll elsewhere now.
^^^^^ Not surprising.

You'll be missed tbone2u.
  • R.M.
  • 11-05-2019, 05:13 PM
I doubt that PX but thanks for the words.
Just waiting for the axe to fall now Originally Posted by tbone2u
You have always been a stand up guy. Much happiness to you. Peace.
  • bbkid
  • 11-06-2019, 06:02 AM
Huh? bones, don't leave! Take a break if you must, but don't go away, bud.
Hey 'tbone, mate,
All that Asian food you been eating is taking it's toll. It is nutritionally deficient. A lil true blood Mexican or eastern European might have the missing ingredient.

Now contrary to popular belief, Asians can't drive, because there's a frickin windshield in front of them is incorrect, their poor eyesight is a nutritional deficiency.

Now aren't you glad I got that cleared up for you. Now go fuck one of these Sheila's who can't speak English and have some fun.

Change is inevitable, just ride it and try to fuckin own it everyday...………………………….
...or something like that.

Cheers
Thanks Sig and bbkid
Change is inevitable.......you are correct my friend. The only place I am leaving is here. Everything else will remain the same except for the inevitable change of which you speak.