Taylor Amore (Blue eyed Taylor)?

Has anyone ever seen her? Looks gorgeous...
I haven't seen her but there are reviews of her here.
Saw her last year when she was closer to town. Seemed out of it the whole time. She was really not into the session. would not repeat.
I had decent times with her - 3 or 4 times. Haven't seen her in probably 6 to 8 months. Nothing super fantastic, but she is fun mostly
  • El-mo
  • 08-31-2020, 02:04 PM
Would not repeat
I've tried to see her. Long story short, she engaged me in an hours-long text conversation before agreeing to see me (where eventually the mean time between replies from her got to be almost an hour), at the end of it she told me it was now too late to meet and we agreed to a time the next day. The next day came, I tried to confirm and get an address to go to, the scheduled appointment time came ... and went. I never heard anything back from her until almost an hour after the appointment was supposed to have started, by which time I'd already given up. I never tried again.

That's all I've got...
I did not find her reliable for a meet. She bailed while I was waiting outside at our appointment time.
I saw her once, when I arrived I saw that she had lied to me about some of the questions I had asked her. Would not repeat
I've seen her numerous times and was always pleased with the outcum. Just giving my first hand experiences as evidence of her performance.
Saw her only once last year unfortunately. Very pleased
link?
Used to dump my load in her once a week for a few months at a {staff edit-CK} house in Lawrenceville. I stopped seeing her when she {staff edit- CK}. I'm talking {staff edit- CK} in a long time. Didn't want to point it out to her but she could clearly tell from the mirrors on the closet door that I made a grossed out face when she got into the doggystyle position, I didn't even try to play it off. I made her give me head to finish. I guess she got the hint because she never texted me back and I used to get a message from her at least twice a week to come see her. I'm pretty sure she just smokes Newports, {staff edit- CK}, eats Toni's pizza rolls and fucks guys 24/7. {staff edit- CK}

Lol just realized that this thread is in coed and not men's lounge. Oh well.
delete please. meant to pm
Just curious if you ever saw a girl that went by Tiffany a few years ago. She advertised on erotic monkey. Heavily tattooed but awesome body