Ladies, what if a man had tickets to an event

I am asking this for my future reference , if I have or had make plans to go to a say sporting event and one or two of my party has backed out leaving me with 150$ tickets unused, do the ladies here on the board ever want to or have the desire to go , if the tick was given to you. Just like friends that have always known each other just two people wanting to see the event together. NSA. There are sone really good shows comein up and several sporting events you ladies might want to attend...let us guys know, again this I just going to the event NSA...

What are y'alls thought?
A show ~ for sure! I'd love to see a Beatles tribute band.

A sporting event~ meh (thanks Neotek), not so much.

However there are plenty of ladies who are sports enthusiasts. There were a couple asking around for Super Bowl tickets on this thread.
Are you asking if the lady would go with you? What would be the rate for a date no service involved?
  • T-Can
  • 03-29-2011, 08:11 AM
If I am at all able to go, I LOVE to attend sporting events AND concerts. I am actually planning to go to a concert next week with a dear friend from this board.

My deal is I just need a little advance notice to make adjustments in my schedule (not work...family stuff)...

Good luck in your future endeavors, Duckman!
* guy has tickets to an event.
* guy would like to invite a female provider he knows [or maybe doesnt know??] to go w/ him to event.
* guy would like for the outing to be just that, an outing, no consulting, no obligations, and thus, no consulting fee that he has to pay.
* guy wants to know if there are women who would do this.

did i get that right duckman?

in my case, i wouldnt offer it to just any woman from eccie or elsewhere. i would need to have meet her BCD or in a social gathering. too many possible problems if i didnt know her. i would make clear it was a non-consulting encounter, just enjoying the event. i might suggest BCD after, maybe not.

if i had the tickets, i would just offer them.
if i was going to purchase the tickets, i might ask her to pay a part or buy beverages, etc. at the event. sometimes i pay for everything, and sometimes i split the costs.
* guy has tickets to an event.
* guy would like to invite a female provider he knows [or maybe doesnt know??] to go w/ him to event.
* guy would like for the outing to be just that, an outing, no consulting, no obligations, and thus, no consulting fee that he has to pay.
* guy wants to know if there are women who would do this.

did i get that right duckman?

in my case, i wouldnt offer it to just any woman from eccie or elsewhere. i would need to have meet her BCD or in a social gathering. too many possible problems if i didnt know her. i would make clear it was a non-consulting encounter, just enjoying the event. i might suggest BCD after, maybe not.

if i had the tickets, i would just offer them.
if i was going to purchase the tickets, i might ask her to pay a part or buy beverages, etc. at the event. sometimes i pay for everything, and sometimes i split the costs. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I think the guy should pay for it all, even if he is buying tickets to an event the lady would like to attend. I took a provider, that I had become friends with to a football game once. I paid for everything. We even went and bought a shirt for the game.

I have also gone with another provider to the movies and to dinner. Each time she has offered to pay for herself. I had to fight with her over that, but I told her even if we are friends, I'm not going to let a female friend pay for anything. It was tough but she agreed. If it hadn't been for her I would have never seen "Beverly Hills Chihuahua." That's two hours of my like I'll never get back.
I would go-I love sports. Never been to a boxing match yet. That's on my bucket list! And expect nothing. But if a lady is hungry.....*giggle*

Meg
I would go-I love sports. Never been to a boxing match yet. That's on my bucket list! And expect nothing. But if a lady is hungry.....*giggle*

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Thought you only go to Steeler games?
  • SiD
  • 03-30-2011, 09:40 AM
I'm not sure if I would ask a provider or not.. I mean, wouldn't there be some sort of awkward "moment" towards the night? EX: you go to event, guy pays for everything, (just should in my opinion) the two of you are having great convo etc. everything is more or less like a date.. on comes the awkward time... lol You are about to part ways... by this time, maybe had a few cocktails, or just feelin frisky.. For me, it would be kind of weird to say " um, so how about an hour session?" The question for the guy to ask himself would be: Wonder if I will be getting a reduced rate? lol or crap, I want to ask but, what if its more than the usual rate? what were her rates again? lol Point is, if BCD takes place the subject of money will eventually come into play, which i'm assuming could be a buzz kill... Thoughts?
I've done it. I've also done trades for tickets.

In fact, last weekend I just got two tickets to the NASCAR races. Now, I'm not really a NASCAR kindof gal ... but I'm thinking of going just because it might be nice to try everything at least once!

Tickets to performances are always appreciated one way or another!

Elisabeth
I've done it. I've also done trades for tickets.

In fact, last weekend I just got two tickets to the NASCAR races. Now, I'm not really a NASCAR kindof gal ... but I'm thinking of going just because it might be nice to try everything at least once!

Tickets to performances are always appreciated one way or another!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You should go to NASCAR just once for the experience alone. Who knows you might end up enjoying it.
I recently spent a wonderful evening with a lady at the Rodney Carrington concert and dinner. I asked her out like a date, treated her like a date, and didn't expect anything extra at the end of the night. I consider her a friend and enjoyed myself with just her like I knew I would.
I recently spent a wonderful evening with a lady at the Rodney Carrington concert and dinner. I asked her out like a date, treated her like a date, and didn't expect anything extra at the end of the night. I consider her a friend and enjoyed myself with just her like I knew I would. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Isn't that how a real date should go? Kudos to you, CoHorn!