Cheap Date!!

Our Rates are posted for a reason stop contacting providers if you can't afford to see them..geesh..hate a time waster..thanks management

Must be one of those guys from "the pinch" thread...lol

Just kidding, but nobody likes a haggler!

😂😂😂
Well if there wasn't so much bargain rack pussy going 'round maybe they wouldn't think it's the norm around here... It get's frustrating when they call with a lowball rate so far beneath yours that it is insulting and then when you don't accept it they just move on to the next one like No Biggie.
Geesh!!!
since ...
* guys are gonna keep contacting providers looking for specials or liwer rates ... no matter what providers ask ...
and
* providers are gonna charge the most they want ... no matter what guys ask ...

just ignore the questions and the rates and do and see who you wanna do & see.

"Don't let it bring you down
It's only castles burning,
Just find someone who's turning
And you will come around."
--neil young in "Don't Let It Bring You Down"
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Nothing wrong with bargain pussy, who likes to pay extra for things?
Pay what I ask or get the hell on down the road lol ..
I'm
sure you can get less for less.. at motel hell ..
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Pay what I ask or get the hell on down the road lol ..
I'm
sure you can get less for less.. at motel hell .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Less what?

Must be one of those guys from "the pinch" thread...lol

Just kidding, but nobody likes a haggler!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Never came from me and wasn't at all the point in the thread I started. Most missed the point and took it on the chin, and responded with knee-jerk reactions. I feel the same way as the ladies in this particular discussion. Hagglers are low lifes. I've never done it even once to a lady because often I am on the receiving end in business and it pisses me off too. In that thread what I tried to get ladies to consider was a different marketing strategy that has been very effective for me in the real business world after I analyzed the market influences and factors that had an effect on my bottom line. Ladies, I look at the pics, profile, price, and reviews, then pursue or rule out accordingly. If pursued and accepted fine, no dickering will ensue, and I almost always tip. If I pass, it's because profile, price, pics, distance, and scheduling don't add up as a good value for me in comparison to ladies I see. So there
ladies, do you consider it insulting, haggling and/or time wasting if an offer, for say 85% of your current advertised rate is made in a respectful manner and your answer of NO is accepted with no begging or further negotiating?
Would you then accept an appointment with the offerer at your current retail price without any feelings if antagonism or hesitation?
E.g 85% of a $140 hh rate would be $120.
Depends. I personally would be much more amenable if such a request came from someone I had seen before than if it came from someone I had never met. With familiarity comes benefit. No screening, I already have an idea of what a visit with them would be like... etc.
Never came from me and wasn't at all the point in the thread I started. Most missed the point and took it on the chin, and responded with knee-jerk reactions. I feel the same way as the ladies in this particular discussion. Hagglers are low lifes. I've never done it even once to a lady because often I am on the receiving end in business and it pisses me off too. In that thread what I tried to get ladies to consider was a different marketing strategy that has been very effective for me in the real business world after I analyzed the market influences and factors that had an effect on my bottom line. Ladies, I look at the pics, profile, price, and reviews, then pursue or rule out accordingly. If pursued and accepted fine, no dickering will ensue, and I almost always tip. If I pass, it's because profile, price, pics, distance, and scheduling don't add up as a good value for me in comparison to ladies I see. So there Originally Posted by 2short@desky

Don't worry desky, we're good!

I was referring to the true bargain pussy seekers...

Kudos for not being a haggler!!!!!

ladies, do you consider it insulting, haggling and/or time wasting if an offer, for say 85% of your current advertised rate is made in a respectful manner and your answer of NO is accepted with no begging or further negotiating?. Originally Posted by txman123
good question!!

ladies, i can see and do understand that receiving low-ball requests is frustrating and/or annoying tho' tossable.
but as txman asks, where is the general line between a request for a "friendly" discount and a low-ball request?
is anything below your published rates considered a nonstarter?

maybe as grace posted, maybe only ask if you've visited w/ the provider often enough?

let's say i've consulted w/ provider X more than 3-5 times at 250/hr and now her published rate is 300.
is it okay if I request for an appt at 250 ("am I grandfathered?")?
or should I just ask what fee I should bring?
several providers I've consulted with have raised their fees, so this is real question for me and I imagine other guys.
good question!!

ladies, i can see and do understand that receiving low-ball requests is frustrating and/or annoying tho' tossable.
but as txman asks, where is the general line between a request for a "friendly" discount and a low-ball request?
is anything below your published rates considered a nonstarter?

maybe as grace posted, maybe only ask if you've visited w/ the provider often enough?

let's say i've consulted w/ provider X more than 3-5 times at 250/hr and now her published rate is 300.
is it okay if I request for an appt at 250 ("am I grandfathered?")?
or should I just ask what fee I should bring?
several providers I've consulted with have raised their fees, so this is real question for me and I imagine other guys. Originally Posted by pmdelites

To me, a request from a total stranger for any sort of discount is a real slap in the face now that I am established, especially since I offer sessions under an hour and I offer a review special and a few other specials for p411 and Vets. I figure if you can't comply with one of my specials then maybe I am not the girl for you.

Requests from returning friends ABSOLUTELY ACCEPTED if they are a frequent flier and the request is reasonable. Many of my frequent friends are at a grandfathered rate as it is, especially the fun ones! I try to remember to extend a special rate as our time is coming to a close if I had fun and want you to come back, and if it slips my my and I forgot to tell you then the only way you would know would be to ask.