Fake NO Review??

I mean, really? I haven't had a no review in over 2 years! So I hear about it like WTF?! Immediately I text this guy like WHAT'S UP?! And he sends me what he said, "NO" Because he wants to keep me to himself. Ok, ha ha cute. But NOOOO!!! Just no! If your whole review was GOOD why screw me by putting NO?! Not everyone can see ROS! Hopefully he posts his apology tomorrow and requests for a change. I just wanted to clear anything up! I have more info if needed.
Normally these threads never turn out well but this is actually different. If the reviewer has any decency he’ll request this be changed to a Yes review.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2212952
The only thing sorrier than posting an undeserved no is refusing to make it right.
thats fucked up. and just not right. Sorry this happened to you. If you ever let me EMAIL you to set up an appointment , ill make it up to you by giving you a huge "YES YES YES"
  • L.A.
  • 11-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Yiles...that's messed up!
That reviewer seems to be a Serious Turd-Tard.

I read his review. What an idiot. The hobby is not for him.

Babe, I’ll be in Dallas, soon, I hope we can meet. I’ve been wanting to meet you for awhile. You are super sexy.
Wow, thats not cool at all. Hope you get it fixed. Reputation means alot here smh
Everyone knows he's a dumbass Rosalyn you are The Golden One
We are smart enough to read through that BS. Ironically he probably won't be seen again...
Inquiring minds want to know.

Will you still be his ATF? I doubt you will be his ATF even if he requests the recommendation be changed to "Yes"

As stated my responses in the review. A dick move by the OP but only he can request to have the recommendation changed.

Although public shaming is frowned upon this is definitely an exception when it comes to a provider having a rebuttal to a "No" review.
Rosalyn, you're reputation is well enough established that you have nothing to worry about. Unless there is a pattern of NOs that emerge we know how to recognize and cut through the bullshit of single fake NO.

P.S. I miss your pretty little starfish!
Email me!
You guys are all awesome I saw all of the comments on the review and it means a lot to me I have people who go to bat for me! I will be back in Dallas next week for those who would love to see me!
I appreciate everyones support!!!! and I just wanted to make everyone aware. Hopefully he changes it, but he has been ignoring my texts now.
Love you guys xoxoxo
He's new and was trying to be funny.
I wouldn't worry at all about it. Ur a superstar here. Most comments even address it was and people usually pay more attention to no reviews too. If a client is dumb enough not to read the review or comments posted on it. I'm pretty sure it was better u didn't see him anyways xoxo

Side note: you were one of my 1st Dallas experiences and set a high started for all that was to come. Love ya