Screening and such

What would be the best way to get screening and such. I am realllly new to all this and contacted a provider but she said she needs screening. Let me know guys. Thanks.
That is entirely up to her and may be very different from gal to gal. Preferred411 may be a big help.if you just getting started
And note this. It is initially a bit of trouble on your part until you can get establised with several girls who you see regularly who are good about returning their fellow providers calls and providing a confirmation, etc. (Although as OldButStillGoing accurately points out, a a service like P411 cuts down the nuisance factor immensely. I use them and they're great.) But in whatever form you choose to participate, screening is ultimately good for you, too. I really try not to see girls who don't screen. Just too much risk if you have anything to loose, and many of us do.
Preferred411 or Date-check are the best options for screening in my opinion. But most ladies still want you to have 2 OKs or recommendations.
All good points previously given, I'd add starting a thread in the ISO forum inquiring about 'newbie friendly' providers. Also ask if you can use them as a reference.
Love my p411, it's very useful.
As a newbie friendly provider, I love guys that approach this like gentlemen. They understand the difference between anonymity and discretion, and usually can give me what I need to feel comfortable, without feeling invaded. But as a tenured provider, I can understand that some ladies don't know what they're doing no more than you, and you do not want to give information that would lead to issues on your end.

I say give her what she asks for. If it's anything too weird, like copies of your drivers license or pay stubs, she probably doesn't know what she's doing. There are ways to verify employment, or verify that you aren't on the roster of the local PD force. That's the basic need for screening.
If the provider you are requesting to book with has a website. Be sure to read her Q&A section of her page. Every provider handles screening differently. Good luck !

Besos,
Khloe Cruise
  • HDnTX
  • 12-20-2013, 10:56 PM
I have only been in this game for a little over a year, it seemed easy for me, I was open and up front and all of the providers and they saw me. After you see a few you will have some references. As other have told you, P411 does help. Make yourself seen here, it will not take long if you are a good guy. I cannot speak for the ladies, but they wany to know you are not LE or a danger to them.
Thanks for all the help ppl! Greatly appreciated.
If the provider you are requesting to book with has a website. Be sure to read her Q&A section of her page. Every provider handles screening differently. Good luck !

Besos,
Khloe Cruise Originally Posted by khloecruise
+1
What would be the best way to get screening and such. I am realllly new to all this and contacted a provider but she said she needs screening. Let me know guys. Thanks. Originally Posted by Slimjay

Thanks for the post Slim. I haven't contacted anyone yet, but I figured the same will happen to me. I see its very good practice to browse through the forums and take advice from the vets.