Resolution

Is it too early for New Year's resolutions? If so close this now and reopen closer to New Year.

My resolution is fufill one of my bucket list items. I want to take a hot looking woman to a strip club in Fort Worth. Just something I want to do. Don't know or care why I want to do it or what I expect. I just want to do it.

Will the strippers be upset? I don't think so as long as I tip them. Possible lap dance for the lady. Would it do anything for her, or just be sexy to watch? She would not have to be Bi as long as she was willing to go engage in conversation and have a good time.

1. I am posting this here now because I paln to do this sometime next year.

2. I know some of the men and women have done this and would like to see there thoughts on this. pros vs cons.

3. Is anyone else planning something like this.

4. Start a list of possible ladies.

Some.of the best sc times I have had were with ladies from here going with mw. Post in ISP and you should get lots of responses
My resolution is to be more active promoting taint.
Having been to several strip clubs with some awesome gentlemen, it is wise to know if you and the provider are on the same page regarding what "type" of strip you'd like to visit.

Obviously, you've got your upscale, mid-tier, dive, then ghetto/"I might get shot here" type of clubs.

So, with that being said, chose the type of club that both of you are comfortable with. Also, you guys should discuss whether or not you should visit a BYOB club or one that has a bar.

Here's my opinion on the alcohol situation:

BYOB - Good if it's going to be an all-night/get drunk type of deal.
Titty Bar - Good to run a high priced tab for you, the provider, and the strippers (and their stripper friends) until you decide it's time to leave.

Last but not least, pick a strip club that's close to the provider'a InCall or close to a hotel. You might want to cap-off a great night with your provider friend and/or with the company of the stripper y'all met in the club.

Hope you can fulfill this resolution and have a kick-ass time!
Be sure you take a girl thats Bi for real and you should have a good time. The positive is that the strippers definately enjoy the females in the club and tend to flock to them if they see they're into it. Make sure the female you take is into you getting some attention too. It can be a hawt time with the right girls. Negative would be if the girl you took got upset about you touching another naked women in front of her...and you leave the club with your dick hard that you have to self service...lol.
My resolution is to be more active promoting taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
This is getting SO old. Let's leave this in 2013 LOL
since you asked for pros and cons... I think the cons outweigh the pros.. from what I've observed, at least. I took a lady friend once, she was not hot, however... the dancers were reticent to approach, in fact, they never did. I had to hit them up for private dances, they were leery that my friend was my wife.. normally I couldn't beat the girls off of me at this particular club.

another time I was at a great nude club, lots of hands-on activity, a very memorable night...untill a group of around 6 ladies came in together, and sat near the stage.. the club went cold, dancers were not taking ANYTHING off..

I'm not saying that taking a hot lady would automatically be negative.. some dancers might be thrilled, at the right club.. but maybe not.

another time I was at a great nude club, lots of hands-on activity, a very memorable night...untill a group of around 6 ladies came in together, and sat near the stage.. the club went cold, dancers were not taking ANYTHING off.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

If it was a byob it might personal, bad history, isolated incident. Nothing to be concerned about. Cliques and pimps and management shit. I can't see a down side to taking a hot lady to the club. Good luck!!
This is getting SO old. Let's leave this in 2013 LOL Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
No kidding! First few times it was funny, now it's just irritating and shows zero creativity.
My NY resolution is to be more outspoken and more politically liberal!!
My new years resolution is no more new years resolutions.

Who ever follows through on that crap anyways.

Which means I will now follow through on all my resolutions.

See how that works.